unOfficial GP Karting winter meeting.

max power

This was an Ohio riders winter tradition for a couple years and it was my favorite part of winter. it's always a good time and there it usually turns into a derby.

Since no one on here seems too willing to organize things these days, I will take the reins if there is enough interest. Post up if you're interested and I will make some phone calls. Also need to throw out some dates. 

Let's do this bubby's, I have a brand-new insurance deductible to meet!

http://www.gpkcolumbus.com/racing/

IMG_1384.JPG

IMG_1385.JPG

Edited by max power

24 minutes ago, max power said:

One a you mods wanna tell me how to add a poll to this thread?

Since you are a supporting member, go back to the first post and I believe the option is toward the bottom. If you do a control + f "poll" I think you'll a see it. I think it was another tab.

39 minutes ago, max power said:

One a you mods wanna tell me how to add a poll to this thread?

Yea, first post click on Edit.  Near the top of the edit screen there is a tab that says 'Poll'.  I can get to it as a mod if you can't.  Just post up what you want here and I will do it.

1 minute ago, Tonik said:

Yea, first post click on Edit.  Near the top of the edit screen there is a tab that says 'Poll'.  I can get to it as a mod if you can't.  Just post up what you want here and I will do it.

Haha, we were posting about the same time..lol

We will get to the polls in a minute. First off, Tuesdays are 12 minute races. I think normally it's six. 

Would you guys be more interested in doing it on a weekday evening or do we need to make it on a weekend which is guaranteed to be more crowded?

Edited by max power