OR NEO March Monthly Dinner - Monday March 20, 2017

DerekClouser

Just got done with work :( another 1:45 to make it there, dang. Guess will wait for next one. In a way good for me to keep away from motorcycle showrooms, this is akin to alcoholic going for AAA meeting in a spare room at the back of a bar. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

Just got done with work :( another 1:45 to make it there, dang. Guess will wait for next one. In a way good for me to keep away from motorcycle showrooms, this is akin to alcoholic going for AAA meeting in a spare room at the back of a bar. 

We are all enablers here my friend.

Good to see everyone tonight. Tracy and I are picking up our groms this weekend. 

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

We are all enablers here my friend.

Hahah true OR is like a forum full of nikeholes , all they keep saying is "just do it " :D 

40 minutes ago, Wolfman1 said:

We should be on two wheels for the next one!

This sounds like a good plan

17 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

Some one must have taken a group pic, at least one , right? Tons of new bikes, lot of flashy lighting, lot of peeps who might never be at the same place at the same time, ... One pic at least? 

Nope. You were either there, or you weren't.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

Some one must have taken a group pic, at least one , right? Tons of new bikes, lot of flashy lighting, lot of peeps who might never be at the same place at the same time, ... One pic at least? 

I have some candid shots of Jim, but those are for me. ;)

19 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

@DerekClouser may have some shots he took with his Skynetcoptor. :dunno: 

Nice dealership. Friendly staff. Lack of quality motorcycles, except for one or two Italians. Can't have everything, I guess. 

Pizza with pineapples was tasty. @TimTheAzn, thanks for bringing the homo pie. Some of us are more cultured than others. 

AP was good, but not as good as the bourbon. Thanks, @Tonik. Enjoyed a drink just before bed. Smoother than a cyclist's legs. 

@CrazySkullCrusher brought some home brew that was also well received. Didn't last very long. Thanks, man. 

Looking forward to the shindig next month at Sam's place. Hope to see you all there. Or not... whatever. 

wish i could have brought more beer but i only have the one growler. that's the thing about kegging, it's not as easy to bring to places and share.

22 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

I should bring an Angelo's Acapulco BBQ Chicken Pizza and make you eat your words. That za is life-changing.

Provolone, BBQ chicken breast, pineapple, hot peppers and bacon with a touch of cinnamon.

I've had this pizza and it is fucking fantastic

except I'm not a dirty hippie and we substituted jalapenos for the pineapple

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

wish i could have brought more beer but i only have the one growler. that's the thing about kegging, it's not as easy to bring to places and share.

Need to look into home bottling.  That's what my pops did.