Tim is down, but not out.

Tonik

1 minute ago, Isaac's Papa said:

I bet Lyns would be happy to paint that into a turtle shell for you. :) 

Haha, my daughter could too she's a dandy little artist. Maybe I'll get a Valentino Rossi number painted on it...lol

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, what said:

tumblr_inline_ns5lf9q0vJ1shsvef_500.jpg

someone bring the man a pizza

also, good choice on Riverside. They 100% comped my aunt's heart attack care a couple years back since she's a hippie that lives off the grid in WV with no health insurance. I do a lot of work for OhioHealth and they run some quality establishments. 

They do have pizza on the lunch menu..lol

Yeah my wife has worked here for almost 3 years and is a  awesome company. And they took real good care of my mom when she passed away.

• Upvote 2

Nice pic of the turtle shell Jim!:lol: 

I have fractured my lumbars in my lower back when I had my motorcycle accident and it hurt like hell for quite some time, thankfully I had no disc damage as well and made a full recovery.  You will be back on two wheels in no time, get well soon Tim!

• Upvote 1

Ouch man!  Those compression fractures hurt, mine made me 1/2" shorter.  I didn't get a fancy turtle brace though, it was a couple pads and some bent aluminum bars.  Guess I should have crashed closer to Columbus.  

Heal up fast.   Im looking forward to trying to keep up with you again this year. 

5 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Really appreciate the updates. The partial lung collapse was from the impact?

Getting back on perv topic, he has an inflator tube to get those lungs back in shape.  ;)

Yes from the impact, it did knock the wind out of him and he was struggling  to catch a breath the whole way out of the woods... and don't worry he already informed me about using his valve stem to pump him up, and again I say no worries bubbies I got this!!!?*Rebecca

• Upvote 3

Well due to my lung issue and pain is not under control yet they are keeping me another night. Wife just left for home and the old man is going to pick me up tomorrow if I get released before she is off work. 

• Upvote 4