What's Your ISP Speed

RC51 John

Man......You guys are KILLIN' me on download speed......And I've even got RoadRunner. I'm the closest to Toledo, but it's showin' 750 miles???

269154708.png

Tried their recommended server, & got these results.........

269158438.png

URL%5D

Man......You guys are KILLIN' me on download speed......And I've even got RoadRunner. I'm the closest to Toledo, but it's showin' 750 miles???URL%5D

Outlier... not a statistically relevant sample. Retest no less than 2 more times against the toledo server, then validate results against nearest server other than toledo.

Outlier... not a statistically relevant sample. Retest no less than 2 more times against the toledo server, then validate results against nearest server other than toledo.

269316926.png

269317764.png

OK.....Here's Radnor, OH

269318370.png

Let me ask you this......When you start the test, where's your little green guy pinging from/where's he standing in the country? Mine looks like he's somewhere in Missouri. Everyone else's distance looks close to where there testsite is. Toledo is only 50 miles from me, but the results screen keeps showing the distance as 750 miles???

All these test going to Radnor Ohio?? I live in Radnor. what the hell are they pinging in Radnor? All I can get is crappy DSL service in Radnor. I am Sooooo cornfused!!!

Let me ask you this......When you start the test, where's your little green guy pinging from/where's he standing in the country? Mine looks like he's somewhere in Missouri. Everyone else's distance looks close to where there testsite is. Toledo is only 50 miles from me, but the results screen keeps showing the distance as 750 miles???

My little dude is right near where I live... around the West Cleveland area. :confused:

I know, Im still gonna stomp your lap time this year tho! Yous a just a watch me. Im gonna do it on a bike w/o adjustable front suspension too and close to half your power :eek: Yup, I speak the truth. :D

Nope you wont.. and your suspension is adjustable, it just takes doing it with springs and oil as opposed to other easier adjustments.