My New Car

Rookie84

Hey, guys. I haven't posted here in a while... Anyway, I just got a new car. Well, not really a brand new car tongue.gif It's 03 G35 Coupe 6MT. Here are the pics:

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNzExNzczNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNzExNzc0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNzExNzc1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

I guess I will start to go out to the hangouts again when the weather gets better since now I have a running car. I sold the FC... couldn't get it running so I dumped it for cheap price :( I'm planning to keep this thing mostly stock. Maybe intake and exhaust in the future... and new rims when I have enough money saved up :D Right now, I'm just enjoying my new, stock ride. It's definately a fun car while being a great daily driver at the same time, which was what I exactly needed. I'm just worried about keeping it in OSU parking lot, though... :( Oh well. I just hope nobody dings it or bumps into it... *crossing fingers*

-Yohan

Cover the car in spray foam (great stuff) everyday when you park it. When you get out of class just tear the foam off of the car. Happily be on your way with a safe completely intact car.

Nice car, beautiful lines on that auto.

To bad it's slow though :D

Berautiful Car!! graemlins/thumb.gif

I have always loved those cars. I looked at those before I bought my AMG.

If you plan on moding (mildly/Extreme) talk to Mark Myers up @ Quantum-Technology (Racing).

He has a new 350zTT and is VERY knowledgible on these cars and motors.

JD

Thanks everyone for kind words smile.gif I'm a bit worried as I looked around parking lot before I parked and my car definately stood out... now I wish I have gotten a different color... like silver tongue.gif But oh well.

Berto, give me a call when you have time. smile.gif I'll take you for a ride. My FC got towed away to Kentucky. Hopefully the new owner will be able to get the problems sorted out and she will be able to run again. smile.gif

Innocuous: I got sufficient comprehensive coverage with $250 deductible since I was worried about anything happening to it... so no worries about money if anything happens. It would suck though... so hopefully nothing will happen to it :( If I had a choice, I would park it somewhere else... :(:(:(

Thanks, guys smile.gif

Doug, I don't have any money to turbo it, man :D The turbo kits are like $5.5k... can't afford that :(

The DropTop, I'm planning to go with 19s... those are only 18s. Plus they are cheap Nismo knock-offs. tongue.gif I think the car would look even better with set of Volks or something along those lines... with big lips :D

Originally posted by Doug:

You should turbo it yohan smile.gif Reliable 400 whp smile.gif

400 hp yes, reliable no. The intake manifild is junks, too much air to the rear, they like to lean out, and the throttle by wire is hard to get around.

Oh and not to mention they like blowing igniters,

and advance timing for no appart reason. so that mean spitting bearings.

But other than that, sure they are reliable.

Ty

Thanks smile.gif

Car Enthusiast: I never had problems with my FC but I'm just worried about dings and people who can't park for shit. I don't think anyone can steal it unless they bring a flatbad since G35's have immobilizer. I don't think anyone tries to steal anything as long as you cover everything up... like removing faceplate of aftermarket radio and stuff. This guy I know got his headunit stolen because he didn't remove his faceplate...