Think you are fast at the track???

Guest Ponyfreak

Originally posted by 00Smurf:

good power to weight ratio then? [QB]

lol, no.

3850lbs w/o me in it, last time I weighed it.

Originally posted by Mensan:

[QB]

Eric, rather than argue about your personal car as opposed to the F-Body, why don't you argue about the better driver;

Because, I dont like making things about me. I've tried leaning to that point before, based on my experience, not just my genetic superiority. Heres how it plays out:

"My car is of better design then yours" = "Stop talking so much shit about your car, we all know that its only faster bcause of how you drive it!"

ok, then;

"I have more on track experience, and I know how to properly push a car" = "DONT CONDESCEND TO ME! It more car then driver!1!!eleven!!11!!!"

no win, so I lean toward the one that makes me look less like an arrogant bastard.

Either way you look at it, though, you still got served, Joe. tongue.gif

www.racenasa.com, sign up for MidOhio in the spring. Me in my 190rwhp 2-ton tank, you in your yellow trimmed F body. Fastest time wins, loser pays for the other guys entry fee. graemlins/thumb.gif

edit: What the hell, if I win, I wont make you pay my entry fee, its no-lose joe! smile.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ponyfreak

Ok I fucking rock at the internet.

This is for all of you Haters out there. This guy is still everyones daddy whether you like it or not.

His name is Stephan Roser aka sideway steven. Info on the entire film is below.

DON"T BE A HATER!

"VIDEO - Faszination on the Nurburgring, RUF Porsche, 1994, ~30 min, See the Ruf CTR "yellow bird" being piloted around the famous "North circuit" of the Nurburgring by "sideways" Stephan. The Video has both in-car footage, on track cameras and footage taken from a helicopter. Audi Car Club of North America (Formerly Quattro Club USA - QCUSA) may have old copies of this video for sale."

Ruf Automobile GB Ltd.

Waterside

Hamm Moor Lane

Weybridge, Surrey

KT15 2SN

UK

T:01932 823690

F:01932 823693

Originally posted by B:

im in eric although it will be on stock suspension with shitty tires, but ill have enough power to pass you on the straights now smile.gif muwhaha

the offer doesn't extend to you, only Joe. You dont need motivated to come out to lapping days. ;)