Anyone ever have "tuners" try to race you on your bike?

magley64

You know a pet peeve with a lot of officers is those stupid ass blue lights on the washer nozzles. We did 6 months in the police academy to be able to have a car with blue lights on it, no fair buying them at wal-mart.:beating:

ahh LED washer nozzle lights...the epitome of squidly ricer mod... just when you think they cant make their car look any stupider they come up with a thing like that.

Ohh you guys... quit ripping on the Contour. It needs that wing to get all the....downforce, it can on the....rear? :confused: Nevermind. :p

do they not know that monster thing is slowing their car down even more? I mean i can see it if the car is pullilng 3-400 hp. but these kids find a wing and put it on as their first mod. its like having a huge air brake and they wonder why they are losing drag races...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, they're the same. They're both M1s.

6pts

6yrs in jail

$1000 fine

1yr license suspension

There are of course the maximum penalty.

i believe you mean 6 months, not 6 years lol.

Wait a minute, you're making fun of him and you're driving a Malibu?:lol:

yeah but does his malibu have "performance exhaust" and a wing for "mad downforce yo!" ? :lol:

......We were just cruising and then Brookpark Road goes under the freeway and it is like 12 lanes of bridge, its pretty long. So we were pacing each other and both drop a gear, then as soon as we got to the bridge we both hit it.

I wasnt really pushin it that much and I knew could be faster.

Aannnndddd.....So what's that mean...He got'cha??? ;)

I was out in the car today with the dog running some errands.

Was this before, during, or after you got all fuggered up on Skyy vodka?? ;)

:lol: funny.:p

It's one of the few things it's good to be a quitter at.;)

Just remember Nick........You're a drunk....NOT an alcoholic

Alcoholics have meetings to quit! ;)

:lol: I'm 30 and I've drank since like 15 and I'm tired of it. I'm tired of the next day feeling and I'm no spring chicken anymore.

:lol: I've got 3 years on you and I've noticed the hangovers seem to get worse the older I get! Sucks :mad:

I drink hard stuff...

speaking of which, can someone hook me up with some everclear? (specifically people on the west and south sides of the state)

i made the wickedest jello shots with that one christmas :lol:

:lol: I'm 30 and I've drank since like 15 and I'm tired of it. I'm tired of the next day feeling and I'm no spring chicken anymore.

30 is about when I stopped drinking "regularly".

Same here, although I still have my moments... ;)

That's funny......When I turned 21, my goal was to meet every bartender in the city of Toledo...And know them by name!! :lol: Never achieved that goal, and in hindsight.....Drank FAR more b4 I turned 21, than I ever have since then. Guess the danger/excitement of it was over, or maybe I just started growing up some ;)

I drink hard stuff...

speaking of which, can someone hook me up with some everclear? (specifically people on the west and south sides of the state)

i made the wickedest jello shots with that one christmas :lol:

One of my buddies had a huge party when we were in college.....He lived with like 8 other guys off-campus, in their own "undeclared" fraternity, so every night was a huge party ;).....Anyways we made a roadtrip to IN & got some, then made this HUGE ass steel garbage can full of Hairy Buffalo. It was a thing of beauty....Never have I seen so many different bottles poured into a mix before, with sooooo many packets of Kool-Aid!!! :D It just ended up this brownish/purple color.....but man it got you fuggered up!! :eek:

We were drinkin' that concoction for MANY moon!! :drink:

Nitrous is legal as long as everything id withing regulations but half the time Cops have no clue what the regs are. Some people say the supply line has to be disconnected but i have never used it on the street, just at the track.

On the way to bike night last night some tool came flying up on me on 71 and about rear ended me so i got over real quick, flipped him the bird and to my suprise he gave it back. Being that i was freaked that i almost got nailed from behind ( dont go there people) i sped up a little. He catches up and revs at me so i kick down a few and nail it while standing up rubbing my ass at him.

It didn't happen without pics!! LOL