Anyone ever have "tuners" try to race you on your bike?

magley64

I had this kid pull up next to me in a mitsubishi eclipse at a red light last weekend...revs it to the rev limiter so it makes that quick pulse "babababababa" noise...

so i reach over and bang on his drivers door window, flip up my face sheild and said "are you f*cking kidding me?"

Dude couldn't be more than 17, got his g/f in the car, and he revvs it again...so I said "alright" and i flipped my face sheild back down. When the light went green i heard tires squealing, fading off into the distance...

he caught up again at the next light, revvs it again...so i flipped my face sheild up again, and i said "look, I just beat you once, why are you even trying?" he says "I got something for you" he reaches back and opens a freaking nitrous bottle:lol:....

while shooting the breeze with this kid I noticed a highway patrolman(or woman) up the road...

so i played it exactly the same as last time "fine" flipped down the sheild, revved the engine, and positioned to launch...

light turned green, kid squealed tires for a bit and took off. I took off normally, and did the speed limit... He must have passed that cop car at least double the speed limit.

Strobe lights came on, and as I passed the officer and the kid up the road...I gave a couple toots of the horn and waved...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to rev the motor and act like I was going to launch and as soon as the light turned green, I'd cruise away all the while the dousche bag would spin his wheels off and run her out.

Sometimes, I'd do the ol' goober style and take off totally straight up and down, drag my feet the whole time, and skid to a stop at the next stop. That way, they'd feel even worse after getting taken by a goon rider... I'd look over at them the next stop and ask if they were serious and if they were, let's do it for pink slips this time. They'd usually squid away...

I LOVE that story above though. Perfect timing. Drag racing in Ohio is worse than a DUI in terms of points too. Hopefully they got him for that....

I used to rev the motor and act like I was going to launch and as soon as the light turned green, I'd cruise away all the while the dousche bag would spin his wheels off and run her out.

i do that all the time, in my cars, and on my bike :lol:

that has happened to me a few times back in my home town. Usually when they rev their engine and all that jazz ill say lets go and when it turns green i will go full tuck and just stay right by their side the whole time (thats hard work lemme tell ya to try and forcefully go slow...whew!). when we pull up at the next light ill say "man that thing is fast..." very sarcastically and then i blow him away at the next light. :lol:

I don't know what the kid got in terms of fines, but I don't think nitrous is street legal fuel either...i hope the tool got towed and impounded...

It was over in avon...

Nitrous is legal as long as everything id withing regulations but half the time Cops have no clue what the regs are. Some people say the supply line has to be disconnected but i have never used it on the street, just at the track.

On the way to bike night last night some tool came flying up on me on 71 and about rear ended me so i got over real quick, flipped him the bird and to my suprise he gave it back. Being that i was freaked that i almost got nailed from behind ( dont go there people) i sped up a little. He catches up and revs at me so i kick down a few and nail it while standing up rubbing my ass at him.

I don't know what the kid got in terms of fines, but I don't think nitrous is street legal fuel either...i hope the tool got towed and impounded...

It was over in avon...

What were you doing over here on the West Side?!? What'd the car look like? I'll be in Avon tonight, I'll keep my eyes peeled for wicked nasty import Eclipses.

that has happened to me a few times back in my home town. Usually when they rev their engine and all that jazz ill say lets go and when it turns green i will go full tuck and just stay right by their side the whole time (thats hard work lemme tell ya to try and forcefully go slow...whew!). when we pull up at the next light ill say "man that thing is fast..." very sarcastically and then i blow him away at the next light. :lol:

Haha, this is one of my favorites. Ive done that many times to many many handas with fart cans. Its a good time! :D

Cause she's good looking, and a nympho. (okay maybe not technically, but she likes alot of sex)

Also she loves me, so i figure...why not take her on some dates?

Actually, one of my "female" friends from around here went off to college (to BW)... We kept in touch, and after my last girlfriend and i parted ways i asked kate if she had any cute girl friends at college, she said sure, I went out there (cause there are VERY few good looking girls around here) met up with my current g/f, and she happened to live in lorain...

Cause she's good looking, and a nympho. (okay maybe not technically, but she likes alot of sex)
:ttiwwop:

You should'a "blapped" him as you went by....waving & shaking your head!! :D