Top 25 Dyno numbers

SupraGlue

Dan told me about your car Saturday, very impressive graemlins/thumb.gif

I'm in the same boat with you. 513rwhp/517rwtq pushing 8.5psi @ 5800 RPMs. I too am running outta fuel. In this case, injector, in-tank pump, and MAF.

Damn going fast, it's expensive :D

[ 29. June 2004, 07:37 AM: Message edited by: RAMD AIR ]

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I put bigger injectors in it and had it back on the dyno and discovered that my pump is maxed. The injectors are close to so I think I am probably going to need 42Ib injectors and a 255lph pump.

• 1 month later...
on brians dyno when it was cutting out due to no MSD and some problems it put out I think if I remember correctly 530 something... have to look at the dyno sheet. But the dyno from Kauffmans Brians aware of so I think it would be very legit...have to see.

ya...its going back to PA (Kauffman Motorsports) either the week of the 6th or the week of the 13th (sept 04) one of those days...gonna ship it out and fly in to be there for the tune and a couple other little things to be added and fixed..so hopfully should come back with high high 500's to low 600rwhp. Hoping..who knows.

• 4 months later...

ok time to bring out Mikes 93 with 851hp...lol

Oh god I do feel sorry for you , you went to Pauls Auto...I hope that place burns to hell.

Nice numbrs though!!!

[ 19. January 2005, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: AmysBAD98GT ]

Guest Ponyfreak

What is wrong with PA? They had a sweet 66 that was featured in Hotrod magazine. I was impressed with their work there in the shop. The fit and finish was top notch on that car.

BTW that run was on 91 octane with the 7psi cog. Just keep that in mind everyone.

I do drive her every chance I get(sunny and dry). The car is an absolute blast to drive. Looking to start taking her to road coarses and when it warms up and the silver state classic next year. She is too well rounded to give her straight line duty only.

you can ask many people on here what PA did to me and my car. I do admit they did have a lot of nice things there and some they did do right. But 3 people I know that have gone there have gotten totally f'd over.

I gave them a 2300 dollar spending limit and walked out with a 6700 dollar bill. After I got my car back the tune was toally messed up the car wouldnt run unless you jumped it and I am in the process of a lawsuit.

Im glad they did you right.. but they sure didnt me. and my friends.

But your car is VERY impressive I must say!