Top 25 Dyno numbers

SupraGlue

Updated to a full top 25. Boost Me and Tank didn't make the cut, which is now 188rwhp. Eric is the man on the bubble, so post some numbers and bump him off already. tongue.gif

I didn't include JasonsTSi because those numbers were on an engine dyno and not a chassis dyno, and they're just not comparable.

smokinHawk did his on a Mustang dyno, which tends to read lower than a Dynojet, so I let that slide since it gives him no advantage.

Brian, let me know if you want your cars on the list and I'll put the numbers in your sig up.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, where can I dyno my car? I've never dynoed it before and i'm curious to see what kind of output I'm producing. Granted that for now I only have my flowmasters and cold air intake, but those should show an improvement nonetheless.

Originally posted by BlackStang00:

Hey, where can I dyno my car? I've never dynoed it before and i'm curious to see what kind of output I'm producing. Granted that for now I only have my flowmasters and cold air intake, but those should show an improvement nonetheless.

Did you see on the previous page, a guy named Mobile Chassis Dyno? Thats Brian, and most of us dyno with him. Go here for more info.

I'm not sure how things go in the winter, but during the summer there are many dyno days where he sets up in Columbus at a few locations, NAPA, Autozone, etc. Prices last year were $65 for 4 pulls I believe. And a wideband O2 is availabale as well, I forget how much extra that is.

Originally posted by 100 RWHP:

I suggest additional columns to HP/TQ as follows:

1. Changes made from regular status to generate dyno queen numbers. (For the Supras).

2. # of days car lived afterwards. (For the RX7's and everyone else)

:D

Newbie question-

I looked at Brian's website and saw the Supra. Is this the same one at the top of the list? I am curious as to how he puts that power to the road. Does he race from a "dig"? What ET's does this car run?

[ 27 November 2002, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: flyinbrian ]

Originally posted by flyinbrian:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 100 RWHP:

1. Changes made from regular status to generate dyno queen numbers. (For the Supras).

Newbie question-

I looked at Brian's website and saw the Supra. Is this the same one at the top of the list? I am curious as to how he puts that power to the road. Does he race from a "dig"? What ET's does this car run?</font>

Yep thats the same guy. Dont think he wants to race from a dig as he'd just spin a circle. Just watch out from a roll with those 136 traps, off the squeeze.

not sure if he wants his time posted on here, just look him up on supraforums.com his time and numbers are in his sig.

Originally posted by Rotarded:

Ok, I'll jump in and burst Blackbird's bubble.(I'm such a hater :D )

226 rwhp, 219 tq (back when bone stock :rolleyes: )

2850lbs est

Dyno results courtesy of Brian back in July

Mike

Eric is GONE!! :D Now, who wants to throw rl's Lightning off? ;)

Originally posted by smokinHawk:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by flyinbrian:

Newbie question-

I looked at Brian's website and saw the Supra. Is this the same one at the top of the list? I am curious as to how he puts that power to the road. Does he race from a "dig"? What ET's does this car run?</font>

Yep thats the same guy. Dont think he wants to race from a dig as he'd just spin a circle. Just watch out from a roll with those 136 traps, off the squeeze.

not sure if he wants his time posted on here, just look him up on supraforums.com his time and numbers are in his sig.</font>I coulda swore that 136mph was WITH the juice. :confused:

Originally posted by Jasons TSi:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by smokinHawk:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by flyinbrian:

Newbie question-

not sure if he wants his time posted on here, just look him up on supraforums.com his time and numbers are in his sig.</font>I coulda swore that 136mph was WITH the juice. :confused: </font>The 136 trap is without the nitrous, and a lot of wheel spin through 3rd gear. Once I get some real tires, and more practice, I'm sure I can hit low 140s off the juice.

I have not used the bottle off the dyno. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out where to mount it.

Scott

Peace

Originally posted by The Pikey:

The 136 trap is without the nitrous, and a lot of wheel spin through 3rd gear. Once I get some real tires, and more practice, I'm sure I can hit low 140s off the juice.

I have not used the bottle off the dyno. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out where to mount it.

Scott

Peace[/QB]

:eek::eek::eek:

Originally posted by The Pikey:

The 136 trap is without the nitrous, and a lot of wheel spin through 3rd gear. Once I get some real tires, and more practice, I'm sure I can hit low 140s off the juice.

Scott

Peace[/QB]

dont be a weenie tongue.gif lets see what that beast will do with the spray on the track, and get some sticky tires!

Come on you should be in the nines!

I could post some numbers for the top, but I don't run that combo right now, so that wouldn't be cool. On the turbo, I made 510rwhp and 610rwtq through a TH350 and 12-bolt. This was also on radials.

After I get the tranny fixed, I will do a new dyno with the N2O.

Originally posted by Blackbird:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stolen UFO:

Eric is GONE!! :D Now, who wants to throw rl's Lightning off? ;)
I'm taking my jackstands back, hater! tongue.gif </font>
Looks like its time for me to get re-dynoed with my new motor in the L :D

Ah heck might as well put up my dyno numbers at 10psi on pump gas. Most every one knows the numbers by now. Oh and weight is the same i listed before, not what the dyno says (they just guessed)

http://www.3si.org/portal/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=893104

[ 20 December 2002, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: smokinHawk ]