fastest car on your board?

Guest xtreme

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xtreme:

im not talking shit. My truck isnt fast at all. My friends have a couple quick cars and I was wondering what you guys have.

Faster than yours, and that's all you should be worried about noob.

I have friends with 9 second cars, what's your point?

im not talking shit. My truck isnt fast at all. My friends have a couple quick cars

not quick enough, trust me. This board has seen members with 7 second cars. As for whats the fastest car currently running, that should only be found out the hard way.

Here we go, I love this shit, it's always the same thing,

"How fast are your cars?"

"well how fast is your car?"

"It ain't but my buddies car will do wheelies while ripping chunks of asphalt off the road, it's turbo supercharged with a tunnel ram and dual carbs, it has fuel injection and a 5000 shot of NAWSSSS! It's way faster than anything else you all have in fact he drag races jet fighters and wins all the time. He even got ejected from the track because it was so fast they wouldn't let him run it so he just street races."

We don't give a fuck what your buddy has, or how fast you claim it is. Have him join and talk about how fast he is.

Couple of quick questions...

1. Is your body kit painted or is it the same color it came out of the box?

2. What is the measurement from the top rail of you truck bed to the top of your wing?

3. What does the vinel sticker say across te top of your windshield?

4. How many vinel graphics are on your truck that were not factory?

5. What is the diameter of the chrome tips on your exhaust, and is it lighted?

6. Most importantly, how many coils did you cut off your springs to lower your truck?

These are very important questions and the answers are pivital on how long we allow you to remain on the board. (Not that I really have any say in it.)

Thats cute desperado:

1. I dont give a fuck about whatever 25yr old mullet camaro you drive

2. My truck is NOT fast and I never claimed it was fast.

3. My truck is a show truck. It is fully airbagged (if you know what that is). It has 18inch Boyd Coddingtons and all the work was done by me.

http://img.s10forum.com/album1815/aaa.jpg

http://img.s10forum.com/album1815/aab.jpg

You my friend are a jerk off.

Everyone else on this board we can keep talking.

i wish i didnt have to take desparado's post as how you guys treat newcomers. I just came here looking for a place to BS about cars in ohio

hey i got a dose on my first day too... and even though i appearently suck, your'e worse because you have a blank blank blank, 4U2NV license plate.

So who has the fastest car here? I dont know what quality cars you guys have. I hope you have something better than the "car show" from the opening page on this site. :rolleyes:

graemlins/nonono.gif Ok, and I guess the next reply to this is I bet my dad can beat up you dad :rolleyes: