Bike or Car

88lx5oh

Keep the Moostang.

I have a bike. Honestly, I enjoyed driving my car more. I may be in the minority on that, but that's just me.

There are a lot of retards out there, and it sucks having to be on a constant lookout. Riding in the extreme weather temps sucks too. Bike insurance is INSANE. Riding in the rain really sucks. Dropping the bike sucks too.

i was thinking of going the more practical route wiht a car anyway, maybe getting a nice all aorund car. something like a early 90s audi, BMW or maybe just a contour or something. and gettin the bike as well.

Originally posted by RX7dood:

bikes are awesome, hands down.

i'm just afraid of death.

+1

Plus...cars are more versatile for hauling stuff/people.

If the 'Stang is already paid for and you were thinking of the bike, can't you have both? :confused:

Originally posted by 2000silvergtp:

keep the stang.....bikes are fun for 4 months out of the year!! very dagerous too.

wrong there are only about 4 months out of the year you can not enjoy your bike, unless you jsut want to look at it then you can enjoy it all the time.

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Bike insurance is INSANE.

I've all ways thought that until I talked to a few people who actually owned bikes. Mostly young guys with crotch rockets too. They never told me anything that was that bad, most of them were paying less for full coverage on a bike that I was paying for liability on my Talon (~80/mth). But one should all ways check before they get anything else; I was very surprised that my insurance isn't a lot higher now that I have the Audi.

I wouldn't hold my breath with 4 speeding tickets in 5 months though. graemlins/eek2.gif

well mine is gone but it was fun fun fun. Bikes in the rain dont suck all that much but I would have both, I did have both, so that ones up to you.. I would get a bike great gas mileage but I wouldnt get rid of the car to do it though.. And yes bike insurance is pretty bad.

i'm lookin at this rite now too. sellin my '90 awd and usin the money as a down payment on a Gixxer, hopefully. i'm not willing to spend more than 3500 though. so i'm thinkin probably a '98 or '99.

Guest 1_slow_600
Originally posted by OSoSlow5.0:

i was thinking of going the more practical route wiht a car anyway, maybe getting a nice all aorund car. something like a early 90s audi, BMW or maybe just a contour or something. and gettin the bike as well.

+1 If you go though Masters insurance full coverage is only like $365 a year. At least thats what it is for my buddy with an 03 R1 with 8 points on his licence.