How fast is your N/A car?

Guest Varioram

I don't really recall what it ran last time I ran mine N/A...it's been a couple of years. I figure if I spent the money to go to the track, I might as well see how fast my car can go on the spray. I'm thinking it was around a 12.4's at 112, but I only made a couple of passes N/A, more as just getting a feel for the car before spraying it for the day rather than seeing what it can run N/A. I guess the next time my car sees the track I'll try to find out what it actually runs N/A.

373 RWHP / 369 RWTQ

12.33 @ 114.7

This is cam only, and with a bad tranny. Wish I could afford a stronger one :( On a good note, there is a torque converter and other misc. suspension parts in the car now graemlins/grin2.gif

New, stronger tranny = easy 11's :D

Originally posted by MJ:

Chris???

If that's you, nice times outta that car, but goddamn you are a moron. graemlins/slap.gif:D

I thought I remember him posting about this a while ago, and that his dad drove the car to the track then he raced the car.

Whats wrong with that?

BTW. 13.86 Not fast but oh well.

Originally posted by Slow69:

I thought I remember him posting about this a while ago, and that his dad drove the car to the track then he raced the car.

Whats wrong with that?

BTW. 13.86 Not fast but oh well.

Yeah I just now saw that post. Sorry Chris! That's awesome you did so well your first time at the track. Now spray that bitch and get some new et's!

graemlins/thumb.gif

• 2 weeks later...