Could you give up sex for your dream car

Sam1647545489

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One condition: I can drive HOWEVER I want to during this year period.

That means if it breaks, it's fixed immediately at no cost to myself. Tires will be replaced if necessary at no cost. Scheduled maintenance? You guessed it. Gas? Don't EVEN ask if I'm paying. Oh, and if I want to travel to Europe during the summertime this year, the car gets priority shipped with me for free.

Give me a Konigsegg or Gallardo for free, and I'd TRY to give up sex. Take away the ability to spank it as well and the reality of no sex for a year becomes damn near impossible, in my mind. It's worth a shot! [no pun intended ;) ]

Originally posted by Snarky This:

No because I plan on getting my dream car and having sex. Alex I think you were talking about kevin in that last post.

Me?! :(

I don't know, giving up beating off for a whole year for a Pagani Zonda? It'd be hard (no pun intended), but damn if it wouldn't be worth it!

Guest Crankshaft
Originally posted by Mr. 2:

It's all relative though. I mean, it would be easier for someone who's not sexually active to do this then someone who is.

<font color ="midnightblue"> I'm abstinant. I'll do it! :D