You might be a REGULAR CR user if you......

cNeutron

27) If you enjoy reading and posting kill stories involving Cavaliers, ricers, durangos and other vehicles whose sole purpose is NOT to race.

28) If you fit your soon to be 6 second drag vehicle with a firewall truly befitting of a racecar - one made out of server cases.

29) Frequently use references to gayness and male genitalia to redicule others, and yet deny that it is a cover for the self-loathing of your own closet homosexuality.

30) Think that the censorship of people who are not your own children is acceptable and should be readily practiced. This also applies if you've just grown to accept it.

31) Spend more time and energy talking about other people that you do driving or working on your sick 16-second project vehicle.

Originally posted by Clint Eastwood:

27) If you enjoy reading and posting kill stories involving Cavaliers, ricers, durangos and other vehicles whose sole purpose is NOT to race.

28) If you fit your soon to be 6 second drag vehicle with a firewall truly befitting of a racecar - one made out of server cases.

29) Frequently use references to gayness and male genitalia to redicule others, and yet deny that it is a cover for the self-loathing of your own closet homosexuality.

30) Think that the censorship of people who are not your own children is acceptable and should be readily practiced. This also applies if you've just grown to accept it.

31) Spend more time and energy talking about other people that you do driving or working on your sick 16-second project vehicle.

32) Love to bitch about CR and everything that goes on here, yet STILL cant seem to find the door.

-Marc

you stand next to your car in a parking lot every single weekend night instead of actually just driving it around and enjoying it...

you find a good deal on something for sale and still try to beat the guy down on the price...

you also might be a real cr member if you've raced out on charter, 40, or gahanna not just heard someone talk about how cool it used to be

Originally posted by 462:

you stand next to your car in a parking lot every single weekend night instead of actually just driving it around and enjoying it...

you also might be a real cr member if you've raced out on charter, 40, or gahanna not just heard someone talk about how cool it used to be

Yep that does need to change back

Originally posted by 462:

you find a good deal on something for sale and still try to beat the guy down on the price...

Good ones! :cool:

Originally posted by Venom:

2. Called Marc gay.

3. Go on CR at work

4. Flammed some Newb that thought he was the shit.

5. Watched Anthony switch his name 1000 times.

6. Drunk posted (like me right now)

8. Gotten pissed off at Geoff (Stealth Monkey) for something

9. Made some lame ass topic at least once ( ummm kinda like this one)

and so on and so on....

Sorry if its lame but I am drunk, tired and bored so i just thought i would start a list.

i'm 77% regular CR :D

33. talk hard shit at people over the board, only to come to a meet and stand around with your hands in your pockets playing with yourself.

You can remeber when we were racing out in gahanna when there was snow out on the ground and the cops came and we all took off and tried to escape and I sprayed the red vette to pass everyone to only find out that there was 4 inches of snow on the road that I couldnt get through..

Originally posted by burgels™:

34) If you any idea who I am and when I used to do car related stuff.

Damn, i guess that makes me a regular smile.gif You were a passenger as the Laser unleashed all its raw fwd powah vs a certain awd gsx ;)

I think i scarred Mark for life on the whole racing thing :D

Originally posted by turbotrio:

I think i scarred Mark for life on the whole racing thing :D

Yeah he didn't do a lot of losing, so that may have been the spark that got him going. When he finally got done with that car, it was a terror.