Need a job? 66 people needed for Citigroup (interviews today)!

MrMeanGreen

Yes, I'm posting this in here instead of The Meat Market because it's time critical and because I can.

Anyways.

Citigroup will be hiring 66 people TODAY (7/13) on the spot. The majority of these will be 3rd shift positions, which means the employee will get a 10% shift differential. I personally know one of the managers doing the 3rd shift hiring, and they'll be in at 4pm to conduct their share of the interviews/hiring.

Details:

Citigroup

1500 Boltonfield St.

Columbus, 43228

This is in the Grove City area off of Georgesville Rd.

3rd Shift is 8pm - 6:30am or 8:30pm - 7am, four days a week with overtime and some weekend nights worked as needed.

Starting pay for Grade 10 operators is $10/hr ($11/hr with shift diff) and starting pay for Grade 9 operators is $9/hr ($9.90/hr with shift diff).

The 3rd Shift positions being interviewed for at 4pm with Chad Miller (the manager referenced above) will be for Inserter Machine Operator (Grade 10, four positions available), Pre-Sort Machine Operator (Grade 10, 16 positions available), and Pre-Sort Mail Clerk (Grade 9, Operator Assistant, 54 positions available.

That being said, if interested, bring a resume if you have one (although not required for consideration), dress nice, fill out the application, and interview.

Be at the address above between 4-7pm and ask to see Chad Miller. Let him know Anthony Green sent you.

Sorry for the late post, but I just found out about this earlier in the evening.

Thanks smile.gif

[ 13. July 2005, 07:27 AM: Message edited by: Aggressor ]

Guest Evl Mdgt

NOOOOOOOOOO! Not more of you guys working there. I can't take it lol

YOu guys are lucky... we only get $8/hr. I hate it... I'm poor. Damn it :( Benefits are OK tho.

They are hirng for different departments and shifts too. So there's others to choose from but they dont pay shit lol If someoen does decide to go for another department... If you want to be treated like a child, go for Exceptions. If you like not being babysitted, but can sit on your ass doing the same thing for 8hrs strait, go to Data Entry. Warning tho, your ass will go numb and bring headphones unless you want to listen to the same 20 oldies songs for 8hrs straight.

Originally posted by CJINOHIO03:

Just saw this now anyway to still apply or check this out? What do you do there anythony? CJ

..... is 6 not between 4 and 7? :confused:

Be at the address above between 4-7pm and ask to see Chad Miller. Let him know Anthony Green sent you.
I sent my jobless friend there... hope he gets hired (that lazy bastard)

Guest Elinar Longsight
Well, thanks to Anthony, Toni and I got hired on for 3rd shift starting Aug 15th. So, after 5 yrs of being at stay-at-home mom, I am now employed..kinda scary for those who work there ;)

... i wish i had of known about that I would of came down and applied because I needed work as my work's contract just ended and I just got back home just now :(

T.c.

Any chance they're doing anything tomorrow?

For those still in need of employment, there's still a few 3rd shift positions open that they're not advertising.

Go to the address above and ask about the 3rd Shift Pre-Sort positions available, and fill out an application.

Then let me know your first and last name and I will speak to the shift Manager and let him know I know you.

BTW, there is a pre-employment drug screening.

Guest Evl Mdgt

hahahaha I never had to take no Pre-Employment drug screening.

Drop Top : Nope, I love being mysterious cuz all of you work with me and none of you know who I am lol btw, I work in data entry 1st shift, i sit right in front of the bathrooms, i'm short,pregnant, loud, how the hell could you miss that? lol and I work friday- tuesday, which sucks ass. And I'm the youngest one there and the only pregnant one in the dept. lol

Oh, how did you like being punk'd? lol