Watch out on freeways today

thorne

I didn't see any police on the way in, but I was coming in about an hour before this occured.

Fucking dirtbags. We should turn the Middle East into a fucking window glass factory and then move onto the rest of the countries.

Maybe sad to say, but this war doesn't end until Islam is killed off.

Originally posted by Larry:

I didn't see any police on the way in, but I was coming in about an hour before this occured.

Fucking dirtbags. We should turn the Middle East into a fucking window glass factory and then move onto the rest of the countries.

Maybe sad to say, but this war doesn't end until Islam is killed off.

Originally posted by Orion:

uh.....

and while were at it, lets go ahead and pave africa, and the far east as well. oh, and ireland. and eastern europe. and germany.

i can not beleive you people.

leave germany alone and i agree with this statement...

why????

because...

africa = aids, and lots of it

far east = chinese food that makes me shit alot and leaves me hungry

ireland = crazy red head bitches that can out drink me come from ireland

eastern europe = it smells funny

and you can add...

austrailia = kangaroos scare the fuck out of me

Originally posted by Ich bin der Teufel:

leave germany alone and i agree with this statement...

why????

because...

africa = aids, and lots of it

far east = chinese food that makes me shit alot and leaves me hungry

ireland = crazy red head bitches that can out drink me come from ireland

eastern europe = it smells funny

and you can add...

austrailia = kangaroos scare the fuck out of me

You're a dumbass.

T.c.

:tear:

The absolute trash that was posted in this thread before was deleted.

Let me address those whose posts were deleted. If you truly believe that "Islam should be annihilated" (Except you wouldnt have used the word annihilated as it definitely isn’t anywhere near your daily vernacular word bank), than you lead a sheltered existence that is deprived of contact from the other 1.49999~ billion Muslims who are not, in fact, radical.

It is your single minded, devoid of logic perspective that has given the West the now iconic image self indulgence and absolute ignorance to international politics. Congratulations for contributing to the bandwagon.

Originally posted by iwishiwascool:

:tear:

The absolute trash that was posted in this thread before was deleted.

Let me address those whose posts were deleted. If you truly believe that "Islam should be annihilated" (Except you wouldnt have used the word annihilated as it definitely isn’t anywhere near your daily vernacular word bank), than you lead a sheltered existence that is deprived of contact from the other 1.49999~ billion Muslims who are not, in fact, radical.

It is your single minded, devoid of logic perspective that has given the West the now iconic image self indulgence and absolute ignorance to international politics. Congratulations for contributing to the bandwagon.

Well said. My mother is a professor, and teaches (among other things) several classes on Islam. I have met many Muslims who are just like you and I; commited to their faith, but not intent on destroying a country that grants them education and prosperity. A few bad apples don't really spoil a bunch, only in perception. For instance, just imagine if people judged our country based on Grove City... ;)