Roomate From Hell - *RANT*-

Guest Crankshaft

Guest Crankshaft

<font color ="midnightblue">

(I know this has pictures, but I still think it belongs here)

Ok. You go to college. You're not sure what to expect. It's a new environment, with lots of people from different backgrounds and from all walks of life. You have to spend the better part of a year with one of these people. Confined. Locked in. TRAPPED. This is the story of me, Garrett Sharp, and "The Roomate- From HELL!"

It all started the day he moved in and put a picture on his desk of himself with his arm around a ... well, a person who defied a gender category. I didn't ask questions. I assumed it was probably better left alone.

The first indication of real trouble, however, came when he walked into the room on the second day and commented non-chalantly, "Man, you're really tidy." That was it. At the time, I simply laughed and didn't think much of it. But looking back now, it was certainly an portentous omen of the future to come.

In the following weeks, Neil (the hellion) developed the habbit of bringing random girls to the room at various times during the day. Girls in our room! Great! I thought to myself. But that wasn't all. He never brought the same girl twice. I found this odd, but nevertheless, I didn't ask questions. I was soon to discover why his frequent female parades never had encores.

One day, while having a conversation in the lunchroom, a friend casually asked me who my roomate was. I replied Neil, at which point, quite litterally, everyone within earshot ceased their conversations and stared at me with a mixture of pitty and horror. And then it all came out. NO ONE- not a single person- liked him, and that was being kind. They despised him.

Neil, or "The Klingon" as he is called, is quite possibly the most obnoxious person on the face of the earth. He is loud, crass, rude, and opinionated (which is unfortunate as he doesn't read, and forms his opinions based on the music and 3rd person reports he hears).He is also among the slobbiest people I've ever met. Our room now STINKS because of him. He hasn't changed his sheets once in the month and a half we've been here, and he piles his dirty clothes on top of it during the day. He leaves silverware on the floor, papers everywhere, and his shoes wherever he takes them off. I have to fucking clean up after this SOB!

He is the worst cheavanist (sp) I've ever met, and treats girls like whores. He's arrogant (which is ironically amusing), and cannot listen to a conversation or hear about something good someone has done without pumping himself up and regailing us with stories of his many feats.

On more than one occasion people have left notes on our door making fun of Neil. The most memorable was "Neil- you are a Homo. From- everyone who knows you". And the sad thing is he's so full of himself he has no clue about the true state of things. I'm at my wits end. I've talked to my RA about moving out, and it's a good possibility that within the week Neil will be living by himself. To wrap it up, I took some pics of our dorm.

HIS SIDE

http://randomscreations.freewebspace.com/images/1.jpg

MY SIDE- (WHAT IS SO FUCKING HARD ABOUT BEING CLEAN??!!)

http://randomscreations.freewebspace.com/images/my_dorm_014.jpg

I think that there is an underlying issue here that was NOT addressed. And let me say first that I am not sliting your situation. But there is still the one other issue, jealousy. Now don't get me wrong, I had a neighbor that was the same way. Bitches on parade, morning, noon and night. Treated em ALL the same, remember him verbally ripping this one girl. Called her a slut, a bitch, nasty snatch, told her all he wanted was sex, she gave it to him and he was now done with her. This was at about 11 PM. Her car was still in the driveway the next morning cuz she spent the night. WHAT??

Now, from what you have described of your roommate, he's my neighbor, women all the time, and your jealous of it. I would be too, hell I was, the chicks that my neighbor was banging were hot as hell. And I was getting nothing.

Reminded me of days got by. Many years ago when I was still in school, a girl showed up at my door, wanting to talk. I went out and took a walk with her. She had called her 18 yr old BF and somehow got to talk to his fiancee. Needless to say, she was very distraut (sp) and cryed on my shoulder for some time. Being a nice guy, I wasn't NOT going to take advantage of the situation. So I comforted and consoled her, two days later, the BF had convinced her that he had broke up with the fiancee and wahted only her. That lasted another week or two when she caught em in bed together.

Moral of the story is women want treated like shit. The nice guy, that doesn't BS his way into the chicks pants when the boozer dirtbag she's dating shows his true colors is a fool. And will be humping his fist for a long time.

Guest Ranger_Man
Originally posted by desperado:

I think that there is an underlying issue here that was NOT addressed. And let me say first that I am not sliting your situation. But there is still the one other issue, jealousy. Now don't get me wrong, I had a neighbor that was the same way. Bitches on parade, morning, noon and night. Treated em ALL the same, remember him verbally ripping this one girl. Called her a slut, a bitch, nasty snatch, told her all he wanted was sex, she gave it to him and he was now done with her. This was at about 11 PM. Her car was still in the driveway the next morning cuz she spent the night. WHAT??

Now, from what you have described of your roommate, he's my neighbor, women all the time, and your jealous of it. I would be too, hell I was, the chicks that my neighbor was banging were hot as hell. And I was getting nothing.

Reminded me of days got by. Many years ago when I was still in school, a girl showed up at my door, wanting to talk. I went out and took a walk with her. She had called her 18 yr old BF and somehow got to talk to his fiancee. Needless to say, she was very distraut (sp) and cryed on my shoulder for some time. Being a nice guy, I wasn't NOT going to take advantage of the situation. So I comforted and consoled her, two days later, the BF had convinced her that he had broke up with the fiancee and wahted only her. That lasted another week or two when she caught em in bed together.

Moral of the story is women want treated like shit. The nice guy, that doesn't BS his way into the chicks pants when the boozer dirtbag she's dating shows his true colors is a fool. And will be humping his fist for a long time.

perhaps you and i read something different? :confused:

I had a roommate like that my first year of college. Guy was a COMPLETE ass. Whenever my girlfriend (at the time) came over, we got NO PRIVACY. He was a complete slob as well. He left cups and silverware everywhere. and he didn't change his sheets THE ENTIRE FIRST SEMESTER. Our bedroom smelled horrible. I febrezed his side of the room more than once. Oh, he also liked to throw tempertantrums and punch the wall and leave holes. Lucky for me he moved out on winter break.

Originally posted by Beer Guy:

perhaps you and i read something different? :confused:

Silent God---> Pissed because his roommate is a disgusting slob, who doesn't know how to clean up after himself, piles clothes and can't wash sheets. He watches why he gets made fun of and is still full of himself. Yet he brings home the bitches.

Desparado---> Says, maybe your just jealous that this dude is slappin 'tang that you can't touch. Desparado understands, he is jealous of his neighbor too, but is man enough to realize it.

<----Conesmasher says, this guy is a tool, on my last day in the room.....soon after he leaves I would piss on his bed right under his pillow. Dirty fucks like that don't deserve to live with others.....Silent God is an undercover pimp, that's why he's silent....... ;)

I had a really bad roommate the first half of the first quarter of my freshman year. We almost got into a few fistfights and I'm usually very easy to get along with. Biggest asshole I've ever met. Got to the point where I sat down with my RA and said, 'you have to get me out of here before we kill each other, don't care where to.' He talked to the HR after he got back that weekend and switched me ASAP. Moved out to somewhere 'no one' wanted to live because it was so far out and the rooms were way to small. Became best friends with the guy I moved in with and numerous other people in that hall. It may not be all roses with moving, but I'm sure it will be better than this.

My first college room mate was Bi. That lasted all of one quarter.

THIS al happend before i knew he sucked Cock:

he was about 6'0" 200 as a freshman i was only 170 (hard to believe, i know) and the one time he brought a girl down, Liz, a very cute redhead i had tried to hook up with for a couple weeks.

he stands in front of the TV, i say, "excuse me"

"what?"

"you make a better door than a window dude."

he acts macho in front of the girl and says, "what are you going to do about it?"

so i stood up seeing my opprotunity to show off in front of the hot redhead picked him up and bodyslamed him on the beadput my knee on his chest and threw a series of Charlie-horses.

she said, "Holy Shit!!"

reply, "yeah i've thrown a couple hay bails growing up."

if i knew then what i know now :( I would have realized that what i thought was manly at the moment was probibly the most gay expierience of my life :(

Originally posted by mesteno:

My first college room mate was Bi. That lasted all of one quarter.

THIS al happend before i knew he sucked Cock:

he was about 6'0" 200 as a freshman i was only 170 (hard to believe, i know) and the one time he brought a girl down, Liz, a very cute redhead i had tried to hook up with for a couple weeks.

he stands in front of the TV, i say, "excuse me"

"what?"

"you make a better door than a window dude."

he acts macho in front of the girl and says, "what are you going to do about it?"

so i stood up seeing my opprotunity to show off in front of the hot redhead picked him up and bodyslamed him on the beadput my knee on his chest and threw a series of Charlie-horses.

she said, "Holy Shit!!"

reply, "yeah i've thrown a couple hay bails growing up."

if i knew then what i know now :( I would have realized that what i thought was manly at the moment was probibly the most gay expierience of my life :(

Bwa-hahaha. *** Ogrish is gay!

Guest Crankshaft

<font color ="midnightblue"> More pics...

My side...

http://randomscreations.freewebspace.com/images/my_dorm_012.jpg

His side...

http://randomscreations.freewebspace.com/images/the_slob_1.jpg

Guest Crankshaft
Originally posted by desperado:

<font color ="midnightblue"> I think maybe you read between the lines a little too much. I honestly have no trouble with women; in fact, I have a girlfriend atm that I couldn't be happier with, and that I picked up as a result of some grade A 'undercover pimping' -ala Cone Smasher style.

I'm not jealous of the girls he brings back because most of them are sluts and live only to drink and get laid. He never bags any of them because they get sick of him long before he'd ever have a chance. This guy is seriously weird.

Example: he woke me up one morning around 6:30am by whispering in my ear, "I want to rape you". Now, I'm sure (praying) that he was joking. But still- this was on the second day of him moving in. :eek:

My neighbors on the floor all said that if it came down to it, they would sign a petition to get him to move. That's some pretty strong sentiment right there.

But like I said before, I talked to my RA and I should be out by the end of the week, God willing. If not? ... I can't be held responsible for my actions...

-garrett

Originally posted by The Silent God:

Example: he woke me up one morning around 6:30am by whispering in my ear, "I want to rape you". Now, I'm sure (praying) that he was joking. But still- this was on the second day of him moving in. :eek:

That would have been the end of that kids odd, fucked up, life, if that were me. That's more than just a little strange.

Guest Crankshaft
Originally posted by BiG BeN:

i betcha he's baggin dirtybutts in your bed when you're gone.bringin' em in like "damn my roomates a slob" and proceeding to glaze your sheets instead of his.

<font color ="midnightblue"> that wouldn't surprise me. I found these in my bed one morning. And I know they aren't mine (I only buy red).

http://randomscreations.freewebspace.com/images/my_dorm_016.jpg

He said his friend tossed them on me while I was sleeping....riiiggghhhtttt...

Originally posted by BiG BeN:

i betcha he's baggin dirtybutts in your bed when you're gone.bringin' em in like "damn my roomates a slob" and proceeding to glaze your sheets instead of his.

Hahahahaha graemlins/grin2.gif That's funny shit.

But seriously, lay down the law now. By putting it off you only make yourself more miserable, I know this from experience. If you are bigger, I suggest threatening physical violence...you can always deny it later. Good luck to you.

you seem a little uptight about it, but from what you have said he does seem to be a dousche bag, i lived in the dorms the first two years, and loved it, the first year i was in a quad at osu, which sucked big time, me and the roommates got aggitated by each other, but they were good guys so nothing was too big of a problem that we wouldn't just say something about, just say something and if he is a dousche move out

and dude you really got to get rid of the high school guidance teacher poster for destiny