What my girl got me for my Bday

88lx5oh

i suggest you all go check out LIQUID VISIONS its on livingston and brice. the shop owner and tattoo artist is Joe Evans. he is one hell of a guy, and a damn good artist. has really good prices to boot. here is the other one he did for me about 6 months ago.

http://flathat.woodstream.net/ColumbusRacing/Northwood/hoblick/oldtattoo.jpg

Originally posted by Hoblick:

i suggest you all go check out LIQUID VISIONS its on livingston and brice. the shop owner and tattoo artist is Joe Evans. he is one hell of a guy, and a damn good artist. has really good prices to boot. here is the other one he did for me about 6 months ago.

http://flathat.woodstream.net/ColumbusRacing/Northwood/hoblick/oldtattoo.jpg

LOL , sorry Ryan Faithfull is killing me.

Your tatoos are cool and original. I hate all of the suck ass tatoos people get for example barbwire (soo overdone), chinese letters (my friends have matching ones, dorks). I have one already (mine is unoriginal but I liked the design it was very different, it's a fairy) I'm thinking about getting another one.

Columbus has a international body art expo coming up in May 20-22 at PromoWest Pavilion.

Originally posted by girlygirl18t:

Your tatoos are cool and original. I hate all of the suck ass tatoos people get for example barbwire (soo overdone), chinese letters (my friends have matching ones, dorks). I have one already (mine is unoriginal but I liked the design it was very different, it's a fairy) I'm thinking about getting another one.

Columbus has a international body art expo coming up in May 20-22 at PromoWest Pavilion.

thanks.. ive had a hand in designing most of my tattoos. i will have to check out that expo for sure

Originally posted by girlygirl18t:

Did you not see the tribal right about the faithful one? I hate tribal. I'll give him the benefit of the dought and say he designed it himself.

Bootleg Tattoo in Zanesville or the one in Columbus. My father-in-law is best friends with Mark the owner. He is normally only at the Zanesville one. He does amazing tattoo work. Plus Mark is the one the State of Ohio asked to help them write up the health laws for Tattoo shops.