Hocking Hills Ride - Saturday July 19th

Casper

Are you going on the Hocking Hills ride on 7/19/08??  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going on the Hocking Hills ride on 7/19/08??

i think its like a speedway now but there is definately a gas station on 33 past the mall im going past there tonight to get my room so ill check and see what its called i brought my lap top so ill post up on what i find.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be meeting up with 4 others off of Tuttle at 8:45. Anyone else on the west side is more than welcome to meet up with us, and we could always pick up others on the way across town. *Meeting at our BMW Corporate office, which is off Britton Parkway. 5550. Just past the walmart on the left. Let me know what you Cbus ppl think...

SchMuckgirl, ExsraAron, and Wolfman, where are you guys meeting at? Maybe we can all meet up and follow you guys down?

We were planning to meet at HNW at 8:30a.m. and leaving by 8:45. We are not taking 33 down..

Sorry... Honda Northwest

The meeting place doesn't really matter to me. If you can get your buddies to be at BMW Financial at 8:30 so we can roll out ASAP...I don't mind meeting there. The route we are taking is going to get us to Rockbridge right around 10am assuming no stops and everybody can go a little bit faster than the speed limit.

well we are out at the hotel in logan it is a valero station right before the antique mall and man this place is po dunk as hell lol everyone is staring at me and dustin on the bikes kinda creepy but its all good.