Anchorman sucked

Chad is Dead

I saw anchorman last night. I was so pumped to see it because I love Will Ferrel. Well the movie turned out to be horrible. There were funny parts but the storyline was soooo bad and it was not that entertaining at all. The only guy that had me laughin alot was the guy that used to be on the Daily Show and was also an anchorman in Bruce Almighty. That dude had me cracking up alot. But from me I would not recommend seeing it. Rent it maybe.

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Dude, I thought it was fucking hilarious!!

Sure, it had some really dumb moments; but what movie doesnt?

Overall, I give it a 10. :cool:

-Marc

I thought it was funny as well, the funny definately outweighed the rest. Worth it IMHO.

Originally posted by large_x7:

I also thought it was funny. Of course, I was more than a little inebriated, but I'm pretty sure it was funny. Not as funny as Dodgeball, though, and I saw that one sober!

I didn't stop laughing for very long at any point in time watching Dodge ball, that movie was out-right hilarious.

Possibly going to see Anchorman tonight though, I've been wanting to go see it.

I saw it last night. I thought it was hilarious even though I was really tired from driving home from Kentucky and I fell alseep in some parts. But overall very funny and would like to rent it to see the parts I missed. :D

Just got back from seeing it. It was pretty good. Brick was definately the best character in the movie; Steve Carrell does that character well.

I thought Christina Applegate's acting was lacking here and there in the movie. Something about it seemed forced here and there. But that's not normally here; she did her comedic well in "The Sweetest Thing."