IF YOUR NEVER GOING TO HAVE SEX !

The Man of Steele

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume that you are referring to Malibu Stacy.

You all know that Mark's motto is sort of like the old Nationwise Autoparts Slogan

"Hard Parts aren't hard to find at the hard parts part of Nationwise"

But Marks is a bit different and goes something like:

"Hard men aren't hard aren't hard to find down in the queer part of town by Nationwide."

Originally posted by Wonka:

Your name is definitly Marc...

and you love men secks

you know an awful lot about marcs sexual preferences. you mad cuase he turned you down or what?

your mom's face probably still hurts from when the doctor punched her for not aborting you when she had the chance.

Originally posted by Gas, Grass, or Ass:

you know an awful lot about marcs sexual preferences. you mad cuase he turned you down or what?

your mom's face probably still hurts from when the doctor punched her for not aborting you when she had the chance.

wow good one... http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/ugh2.gif

you know.... the whole "Mark is Ghey" jokes were funny at first, but after 3 years of these jokes, it's not really that funny anymore.

Just an observation.

The Horse was beat to death.... time to start cracking on how slow his Cark is or something.

Originally posted by MRMEANR:

Hey, im 22 and still a virgin by choice... nothing wrong with it. I figure... the best way to not having any accidents, is to avoid the situation all together graemlins/thumb.gif

You have a 96 Cavvy as your good car...You sure it's by choice? :eek:tongue.gif

Originally posted by Mensan:

You have a 96 Cavvy as your good car...You sure it's by choice? :eek:tongue.gif

No my cavy is my RACE car... thats all i use it for. Its something i can blow up repeatedly and not care. It like they say, if your not breaking parts, your not A, making enough power, or B, running hard enough.

Originally posted by MRMEANR:

Hey, im 22 and still a virgin by choice... nothing wrong with it. I figure... the best way to not having any accidents, is to avoid the situation all together graemlins/thumb.gif

sure thing straight A graemlins/jerkit.gif

No my cavy is my RACE car... thats all i use it for. Its something i can blow up repeatedly and not care. It like they say, if your not breaking parts, your not A, making enough power, or B, running hard enough.[/QB]

Or your not installing the parts right, buying the right parts, or driving it properly. I think the whole goal of anything is not to break it.

Originally posted by BW:

sure thing straight A graemlins/jerkit.gif

Or your not installing the parts right, buying the right parts, or driving it properly. I think the whole goal of anything is not to break it.

Thats just strait ignorance. Every racecar breaks. Drag cars, LeMans cars, Busch cars, monster trucks, boats, Karts, motor cycles...EVERY KIND OF RACING VEHICAL BREAKS!

Problems only multiply when you take a 4 cylinder car thats engine has a stroke that rivals that of a 383, and run it at 6000+rpm for long periods of time w/o any sort of aftermarket internal, fuel, or ignition mods. OEM eco-boxes just arent made to run that way. Hence the reasoning to do a complete build with the best parts i can possibly find for it.