July 13th ride & bike show

walther_gsp

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in deep shit.......started nice but as usual fast, I don't care the pouring rain...pulled over on I-271 just before the route 8 exit in Macedonia. I actually shot past the cop car (it was black SUV with a slim light bar so I didn't notice it in the rain properly)at ~95 mph. Well you know the rest. He called another cop as he could not clock my speed..he repeatedly asked me what was my speed and I told him I wasn't sure.....didn't confess. He asked me where I am going and I told the truth and he said you ain't goin anymore......fuck..... He took well 50 minutes to write me the ticket. He wrote "reckless operation in rain and moderate traffic" and mandatory court appearence on July 30th at 1 PM.

So I am back home depressed...going to get a six maybe twelve pack.

See you guys sometimes:bow:

I actually shot past the cop car (it was black SUV with a slim light bar so I didn't notice it in the rain properly)at ~95 mph.

Sorry you got caught....but....Ummmm...To ask the obvious here.....Why were you doin' 95mph in the rain :confused: Deathwish?!?

captainobvious.jpg

Well missed/messed the ride. Now the weather is great, I can't stay home, I am heading out. I will be there around 5/5.30. I don't know any of you guys so when I am there I will try to find you guys out or call/text to walther_gsp or ex_SRAaron, those are the numbers I have from here.

My cell is 216-410-0424. By I doubt anybody will log in now.

Wow, what a fucking ride! That's the first time ever that I have been in the rain that long, and I didn't lose traction once. At least now I know what my bike does in the rain. Which means my car will never be used until it starts snowing. I was glad to meet some good people.

Guys that was a blast. I had a really good time and glad we had a decent turn out considering. I am sorry if I was slowing ya'll down the extra weight did not make it easy on the twisties. I did a whole 557 miles i two days. AND MY PANTS ARE STILL FUCKING WET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a great ride whodey was very professional and kept it under 50 for us slower riders. My legs are cramping up i dont get to ride enough and today was a bit much to jump into but i had a great time ! Everyone was courteous and rode safely hard to find with all these squids around! I would do it again anytime! Thanks for setting it up!

thanks for braving the rain guys. the sun followed us the whole way from columbus :)

It was cool meeting everyone and I had a blast riding! we are def coming back up to coshocton kawikid! I hope everyone can meet up again :cheers:

total miles for the day = 284

we are def coming back up to coshocton kawikid! I hope everyone can meet up again :cheers:

total miles for the day = 284

hey just let me know i will show you some more other roads around the area.

i think i logged the least miles by far. but i definatly made it back to town from where i split from you all in about 16 min. and i had so slow for alot of traffic too. now i have to clean all the little rubber balls out from under my bike that were thrown from my tire :mad:

Sounds like you guys had a good time... I wussed out on the ride with all the rain that was on the weather map, but I went down to the stunt show for a couple of hours in the afternoon. Hope I can meet up with you guys for a ride like this again when it's dry out.

Jason

I missed the ride...too bad :sad:

But still went to the fest and it was nice to meet all of you guys. Thanks specially to walther_gsp for bearing with my back n forth texting to find them out. I will be in lookout for more rides. See ya all.