HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE SO FUCKING IGNORANT

Drunkendubber

Doesnt anyone on here open a book everyone is so mistified by the electoral process and propaganda, and the people that do know or think they know just add to the propaganda and continue the cycle of ignorance in order to win their side for fucks sake open a book, search the internet, read the constitution, amendments law JESUS CHRIST IF EVERYTHING IS SO WRONG become educated AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

AHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

it blows me away how many people just look forward and follow be independant make a choice. justify half of your ego and learn something.

Originally posted by Drunkendubber:

RACIST COMMENT BAN HIM

my white heritage has been offended rules state no ethnic slurs ban him.

I'll personaly take a 2 day vacation if you can post up your supposed "white heritage" back further then 6 generations. tongue.gif

Before you ask, yes, I can. ;) All the way back to the black forests of Deutschland. Hell, were still there and doin fine. ;)

http://www.ressource-freiraum.de/img/b008a.gif

Guest PiNk 240 GirL

im not ignorant, thats why im going to school to be lawyer...

and not to be offensive. i guess your venting, but sounds like you need to take a chill pill.

Get a map of Ireland, now get one with the old days of family castes on it, now find the plot in the north west that says O'galagher.

Have a nice vacation, dont get sunburned

Chill pill??? sweet heart welcome to the kitchen. People are stupid Damn near all of them. Im talking common sense stupid and that is hard to come by. Welcome to the board but you're gonna have to turn up your hate a little more to play here.

ur going to school to be a lawyer? are you even in law school? or are you a freshmen at columbus state barely nudging a C out of english 101?

lawyers can be ignorant, just because you are book smart doesn't mean shit.

Originally posted by RX7dood:

ur going to school to be a lawyer? are you even in law school? or are you a freshmen at columbus state barely nudging a C out of english 101?

lawyers can be ignorant, just because you are book smart doesn't mean shit.

Agreed anyone that wants to follow me around to talk to doctors, professors and esteemed whatevers and solve their i cant click my mouse ( its not plugged in) issues will know that book smarts does not make you complete. Common sense and general application of logic very important. Imo, the utilization of logic is far more important than regurgatation of facts.

the dubber speaks the truth. I spend alot of days walking around OSU medical center closing covers on Fax machines and copiers because the doctors, nurses, and pharmisists can't follow simple instructions given to them by a magical box.

Oh well you probably wouldn't want me trying to insert a cath in a dick just to be fair.

Evan