its a jeep thing, you wouldn't understand!!!

ohio_wookie

after 4 years of driving a jeep i still dont fucking understand. i have a 95 jeep cheeroke and it is the biggest piece of shit i have ever owned.i have never taken a bolt of that didnt break, there are things that are bolted to aluminum brackets with steel bolts. currently all im tring to do is remove the bumper, sombody backed into me in a parking lot and all im trying to do is pound out the fucking dent, i have broken 2 bolts (rusted through) and now the two other bolts i need to take off are rusted and spinning free yet stuck firmly in place. its the simple things that should work that dont. and changing the oil sucks. everything about this jeep sucks, its as if chrysler built these things to compete in the rube goldberg machine competition, the one where you try to complete a very simple task in a long complicated fashion.

so that being said, anybody wanna buy it? :)

Guest rperry74

I have owned several Cherokees, never had problems, and beat the shit out of them (rockcrawling in California and such). But you do know what Jeep stands for right?

Just

Empty

Every

Pocket

The truth!!

The saying is really meant for Wranglers. IDK how to explain it but...idk. In May my top comes off and doesnt go back on till October. Rain or not, but its also a bitch to put the top on too. People ask me why drive in the rain like that and I and I dont really know. Wranglers are so much fun as long as it isnt a 4cylinder or automatic, if my jeep ran high 12s I wouldnt need another car.