So, you were just looking for food, right?

excell

Yup. That about sums it up. The racism in that thread is Reeeeeeeediculous, however.

Is it difficult to understand what causes this racism? I don't promote hatred of any kind, but I can see why it is so prevalent in this country.

As far as racist comments goes, this is by far the cleanest board I have ever been on. I am amazed at what emotions are able to be truly shown over the internet.

I watch CNN every now and then, and i've heard that some of the hospital staff in New Orleans were actually arming themselves in order to keep the looting drug addicts away. Damn, i'd love to be in New Orleans right now... chilling on a roof top with a .50 cal :finger:

Yup.. total b.s. So uh, when are white people going to become a minority, because i feel like one. I dont' get any help from the gov't or any special care or w/e that other people are able to take advantage of because of thier skin, all because i'm a white male... what kind of shit is that!!

I heard there was discussion of the plantation owners setting up housing and giving out jobs to anybody that wanted one, picking cotton. But they desided that it would just piss everyone off.

This statement doesnt even deserve a response but I feel compelled to remind you what a waste of time and space you are.

Yup.. total b.s. So uh, when are white people going to become a minority, because i feel like one. I dont' get any help from the gov't or any special care or w/e that other people are able to take advantage of because of thier skin, all because i'm a white male... what kind of shit is that!!

Im sure you are quite demoralized.

If you poked your head out of your lil burrow of ignroance you would know that PLENTY of white/mexican/etc people take advantage of the governments gross mismanagement of the social welfare system. This is a socioeconomic issue NOT a skin color issue you fucking idiot.

with them (the looters) in it :D

NO that would be inhumaine. I sat and worked the numbers and if the government gave everyone within the effected area of New Orleans 1 million dollars, it wouldn't cost the US half of the 200 billion that we are going to pump into the area

NO that would be inhumaine. I sat and worked the numbers and if the government gave everyone within the effected area of New Orleans 1 million dollars, it wouldn't cost the US half of the 200 billion that we are going to pump into the area

I think your math is flawed.

This statement doesnt even deserve a response but I feel compelled to remind you what a waste of time and space you are.

Im sure you are quite demoralized.

If you poked your head out of your lil burrow of ignroance you would know that PLENTY of white/mexican/etc people take advantage of the governments gross mismanagement of the social welfare system. This is a socioeconomic issue NOT a skin color issue you fucking idiot.

thank you, ken.

as far as this being a clean board goes, we still have more than our share of ignorant racist fucks on here that feel safe saying dumb shit about "them" (whoever "they" may be) behind a keyboard that would get them well and truly fucked up by myself and others if they ever said in public. bet on it.