anything today?

nuhga

what kind of car did the digi cam owner have?? GTP or GTI by chance?

Nah, I'm pretty sure it was George, w/ the svt lighting. But all i know is I OWNED Shanton from a 25 roll to like 120ish. It was sweet!!! But then he got me from a 45 roll cuz my fucking tranny wont downshift and its in the bottom of 2nd, so I wanted to go again (best of 3) but didn't have time. Oh and I only lost by like a car against that 2006 WRX w/ race gas and open dumptube! Matt where were you last nite, it was perfect boostin weather.

the weather was great.....racing was fun....i ran most of everyone that night especially that blue wrx.he's a quick lil man....but i'll let the video talk that when i get it up..see automatics suck for rolls espcially 35 becuase i do'nt go to first i just stay in low second so it sucks....GOTTA LOVE MY 10 roll.

the guy in the REX was pretty cool, nice runs. Damn it matt i cant belive you got me u asshole BTW it was a 2 car lead i had from the 45 roll, next time i'll start in second instead of first,good runs tho so that makes it what 20 to 1? lol

Thanks for the good times guys.

damn shan i shoulda got that pussy chris and you arguing becuase of his built block and didn't want to race....what a pussy....he wantd to run for money to...isn't that we he has been braging about? i told him i'd do a 10 roll with him

Matt where were you last nite, it was perfect boostin weather.

40 degrees IS great for boosting, but horrible for traction. Unless you have AWD, any car with 400+ HP will not be able to get traction, even on drag radials and from a roll, unless it weighs over 3500 lbs.

40 degrees IS great for boosting, but horrible for traction. Unless you have AWD, any car with 400+ HP will not be able to get traction, even on drag radials and from a roll, unless it weighs over 3500 lbs.

5000lbs here......i still spin from 20

Thats when the ballers bring out the tire warmers like on the moto x bikes, lol