So whatcha get

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we don't really give eachother shit, we have everything we need. I bought myself a sony H1 5.1 megapixel digi cam with a 12x optical zoom, and my dad got me a 1gig memory stick.

i've had it for a week now...its sweet.

We exchanged gifts last night & the family was very very good to Kohones! Some of the items I got =

couple dozen "premier" golf balls, hi intensity back up lights I'll be installing in the vette (so I can see where the fuck I'm going), golf shirt, jeans, socks. &&&& a leather, C5 bomber jacket WITH the Z 06 logo shipped direct from the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, it's cool!

a leather, C5 bomber jacket WITH the Z 06 logo shipped direct from the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, it's cool!

I passed that when I went to mississippi two weeks ago and I did not have time to stop :( but it is beside the plant and they have c6's in lines parked outside the plant. Kinda cool to look at

so far (i'm stuck in CT with extended family, my real gifts will come tomorrow):

a Park City shirt, and some other lameass clothes

a corduroy blazer that looks like a bum wore it, but it is incredibly comfortable and probably stylish somehow

a huge leather trenchcoat my uncle fondly refers to as "The Nazi Coat" or "The SS Jacket"

$50

your mom

i would start a trade a gift thread here, but another board im on already has one started....anything left over will come here. lol. i got some other stuff today i probably wont use, but hey, thats why we make x-mas lists, so they know what you want and dont get it for you.

That your new turbo, Mike?

Boner check from work (that's a bonus check with a healthy amount), and nothing from the wife (sex is NOT a present...its a NEED), bag of marbles from the kids (I lost some), and a car from myself.

:D

A got mostly clothes (which I asked for), including:

- a Grail shirt

- a pair of Rock N Republic jeans

- four or so Salvage shirts

- a pair of Adidas (Adi Speeds)

- two blazers from Rail in Nordstroms (e.g., BC Ethic)

- a 7 Diamonds shirt

The girl and I are getting ready to head out now for Belterra for a little Xmas gambling...

Gift cards out the Azz (Starbucks, Sears, Best buy, etc), a stainless steel bike chain bracelet, a titanium necklace, a Defi EGT gauge, clothes,..........and one of these, seriously:

http://www.cooking.com.edgesuite.net/images/products/Enlarge/309154e.jpg

Thats a good gift. My wife asks for 1 every year. LOL