What the hell ND

cNeutron

What is going on? I hear so many sports anouncers saying ND will beat OSU. Are you crazy or something?!?! ND hasnt won a bowl game since 93! ND can NOT win the big game! They are constantly put on this higher up level that they do not deserve to be on. I really hope today OSU just lights up ND and shows them for the overrated team that they are. By the end of it I hope Brady Quinn gives that same shocked look that Ken Dorsey did after he got crushed. OSU 35 ND 14. Oh and one more thing I finally saw Laura Quinn for the first time today.....she isnt that good looking at all.

Yeah Ken Dorsey sure got crushed in the overtime national championship game.

lol, ur sarcasm is funny... because it makes no sense. When someone has the leave the game cause they got hit so hard, they got crushed. I bet you have never played organized football in your life huh

ND deserves a lot of credit. in the eyes of the NCAA, they lost to USC, but we all know that reggie bush did in fact push lienart into the endzone, regardless of whether the extra 7 seconds was justified or not (i think the extra time was legit, the push in wasn't).

OSU will win, but its not going to be a trouncing.

Overrated ND and Quinn fall!

was anyone else tired of all the damn attention the media was giving to Quinn's sister? Man who gives a fuck.....she looks like a rich Dublin bitch anyway.....all pouting and shit, and mad at Hawk for knocking the fuck outta her brother twice. Boo fricking who.....shut up.

Guest racinbird
Overrated ND and Quinn fall!

was anyone else tired of all the damn attention the media was giving to Quinn's sister? Man who gives a fuck.....she looks like a rich Dublin bitch anyway.....all pouting and shit, and mad at Hawk for knocking the fuck outta her brother twice. Boo fricking who.....shut up.

Yes, it was getting anoying all the attention given to her and the situation. I can understand if she was hot, but..... no