How you know your clutch if f'ked

12oclocker

Yeah I did get everything back together last night.....

I didn't notice it clicking, it might have been, I just noticed it had a noticeable slip to it, and figured the clutch was worn, but it was a little worse than that, lol, ... I'm heading to honda to pickup some oil to filler back up this morning :D

Honda's are tanks! I got 5 honda's and 1 Yamaha, and out of all my bikes, the only one that has ever given me trouble was the 01 Yamaha, Parts just kept falling off that thing, and my kickstart shaft broke off 3 times! did you know they dont use loctite on brake caliper bolts or the kickstarter bolt! honda does for all these parts, Yama dosen't use it on anything! I was riding a wheelie on my WR250 and my front caliper fell off right in front of my eyes!, NOT a good thing!! So I took all the vital parts off the yama, and loctite'd them. after 3 kick shafts, one kick shaft case, one kickshaft gear, and a bottle of loctite, I think it's finally rolln good, lol!