Official CR Norwalk Track Day - Fall '06

MrMeanGreen

Choose TWO - Date and Entrance fees  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Choose TWO - Date and Entrance fees

• Friday, September 29th, 2006
    • Friday, October 13th, 2006
    • $35 per vehicle racing, $0 per spectator(s)
    • $30 per vehicle racing, $5 per spectator(s)
    • $25 per vehicle racing, $10 per spectator(s)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
"Track clean-up for someone breaking is $100-200 EXTRA, per incident" That's effin' gay, something you really don't have any control over. I guess getting $2,000 up front isn't enough to cover cleaning oil or other fluids on the track? What's next, mechanics surcharging for fluids left on their floor?

I'm posting a list of registrants in here and gonna sticky it.

The event is pre-pay only. Payment can either be made through Paypal with the supplied link in the event announcements at the top of forums, or via the main page. An email was also sent out with the info.

Payment will also be accepted in person via myself or another Admin, but check with them first.

• 2 weeks later...

We now have 18 people. Wow.

Start getting your shit in gear, people. This is being opened to the public on Monday to make sure we have enough registrants to make this happen. Today and tomorrow are your only days left to secure a spot with CR before it goes available any anyone out there.

Ant - I just signed up via paypal. 2002 Z06, Kohones. Still don't know if I can come up that day, however even if I can't make it up or Cark or Grease Monkey can't, then retain the $$$ for the track, if you've been able to cover the track costs, then keep it for CR -

Tom