Where do you prefer to purchase vehicles?

Conesmasher

Guest 78novaman

I really don't have a preference. I've bought brand new from dealer, used from dealer, at an auction, off ebay, from a collector, & from a private residence with a for sale sign in it. Wow....I've bought a lot of cars......but I've never had any luck with the auto trader or the free car ads you find in restaurants.

The best way to keep from being screwed is to keep your eyes open. If you can see it in person before you buy, go over it with a fine tooth comb. If you have any doubt at all, walk away. With ebay, just make sure you get specific responses when you ask about the car, and ask for lots of high-res pictures. That way you have proof against him if you find out the car is a dud. That way you don't get stuck buying it.

Just remember that if you buy a car with NO warranty, you are pretty much responsible if something is wrong with the car once you leave with it.

If you're talking about dealerships, I had a good experience at Denny Dotson in Johnstown.

Denny Dotson=big no no. All his cars are junk, do not buy from him. Dealership wise, go to Roby Autogroup in Marysville. When I bought the TA, there were problems(it was from ebay) and they made everything right.

Roby is a good reputable dealership, I know that for a fact. Also south of them in Springfield (where I work) at Wyler's Auto Mall. We sell New Chevy's, Dodge's, Toyota's, Hyundai's, Kia's, & typically carry around 200 used vehicles. As previously posted, let me know what you're looking for & if we have or get in what you're looking for - I can pm you the details -