Who's your favorite mythological creature/god?

NinjaNick

Carie, your post just now showed up on my end for some reason. Weird.:confused:

I can totally see you saying "Unicorn". Typical female. ;) j/k:p

You know Pegasus was one of the 2 beings that came from Medusa after she was beheaded. I think from her blood or something like that. So it's like her offspring. Cooooooooool.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clutch has a few songs referring to greek mythology, release the kraken has to do with medusa and the removing of its head. another has to do with mercury(roman hermes i think) the messenger of the gods, there are others that i cant think about. I like greek mythology and rock so i like those songs. and Phoenix has to be my favorite

mine has the be the hydra.

hydra.jpg

i love greek mythology. i was luck enough to get to take a 15 day tour or greece and got to island hope from place to place. it has to be on of the most amazing things i have ever done.

i will say that the island of crete is a dump. i think that is pretty much were the country of greece puckers for its butthole. dont get me wrong it was a beautiful country side but the trash and filth of the place took it all away

Jermattak - Is that from the old 80's movie "Never Ending Story"? That thing was cool.

HC- No, never heard that song I don't think.

hahaha, yes it is

+1 for kraken, i have A half sleev of two giant octopuses fighting over an anchor tattooed on my arm