what was your car worth??

88lx5oh

The origional sticker price of the Benze was between $45,000 and $50,000 in 1986. Adjusted for inflation, that's $77,000-85,000, the EVOII flavor cost almost twice that. Nice ones seem to be going for about $10-12,000, got mine at a Bargain for $5500. THe deapths of depriciation, I may actualy make money on a car! :cool: The Esprit has me beat on price, but so far i think I win on most depriciation, almost $80,000.

Both the Tbirds were around $19,000, and the cougar was about 16-17k.

Guest FooFooMaru
near 20k in 94' I think it was? Paid 6k in 04, probably worth......meh near same. Future it'll be a hot rod or something special like 1st gens!!!! ......oh wait, no no i doubt that.

my 87' GLHS #745 has the original windows sticker in it for 17600 from a dealer in northern ohio. now with inflation it would prolly be the same price depending on condition.

The motor in clarks neon is worth more than his life. It was forged by Chuck Norris.

-Marc

I think my Avalanche MSRP of around 43-44k (it's has all the 2002 options). I paid $15,900 last December...I got an insane deal on it; one you still can't find for what I got.

I think the Formula was around 24k new, I paid 14k (but that was a number of years ago).

Dunno on the Jimmy and Moostang.