How you KNOW you've NOT been driving enuff

Kohones

Fired up Vette for first time in about 3 weeks & drove her to work today. I just noticed "cob webs" on my shoes!!!!!!!! Now while driving on the interstate I did "clean out" the fuel rails, appears I need to run a vacuum cleaner on the inside too!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha

A friend of mine had holes in his spare tire well where rats had chewed through it. Also a birds nest on the inside of the RR wheel. He bought that car out of a corn field where it had been sitting for who knows how long.

A few cobwebs aren't too bad I guess.

I parked my truck on my dads farm for a week and went back to move it to my house. When I started it I had mice running like mad to get out the hole that the shifter goes through. At least I didn't have any snakes in it though. They seem to like our bull dozer pretty well.

Evan

I cleaned a 911 a few weeks that had this horrible goop running down the front of the door sills...started at the bottom and worked up couldn't figure out what the heck this stuff was all in the door sills. Finally I look up inside the empty space that's essentially inside the front fender but can be access from the open door sill and on both sides there are HUGE bees hives. Soo large I had to break them to remove them. Luckily they were no longer inhabited as I'm alergic to bees.

I cleaned a 911 a few weeks that had this horrible goop running down the front of the door sills...started at the bottom and worked up couldn't figure out what the heck this stuff was all in the door sills. Finally I look up inside the empty space that's essentially inside the front fender but can be access from the open door sill and on both sides there are HUGE bees hives. Soo large I had to break them to remove them. Luckily they were no longer inhabited as I'm alergic to bees.

Were you at Mid-Ohio this past weekend (Sunday?) for the ALMS race? I saw a car just like yours (red, same body, not sure about the wheels) parked with all the other Porsche guys. It said GT3 on the back though, and I couldn't remember if yours was a GT3 or not.

Were you at Mid-Ohio this past weekend (Sunday?) for the ALMS race? I saw a car just like yours (red, same body, not sure about the wheels) parked with all the other Porsche guys. It said GT3 on the back though, and I couldn't remember if yours was a GT3 or not.

Nope...wasn't me. If it was the same body as mind and said GT3 on the back it was an imposter...cause we couldn't get the Early body 99-01 GT3's in the US. Although the MkII cars don't look that much different.

Andy