WTB cheap cruiser bike...

smokin5s

I'm thinking about picking up a cheap cruiser bike... with gas prices the way they are... I'd like to get an inexpensive cruising bike... I don't want anything loud... doesn't have to be powerful... just able to haul me around and get good mileage so I can save on gas.

in between... I was thinking 80's early 90's... like I said, I just want something that looks decent, but if I drop it oh well and I get good gas mileage... I'll mostly use it to put around town like work, and going over to friend's house etc....

ive got a 2002 yamaha virago forgive the spelling error im tired .. lol it only has 2k miles on it its black vtwin motor 250cc prolly gets 70+mpg ill check this week to be certain its black and lots of crome slick looking bike styling like a harley sportster 2500 obo call 614 622 6915 if ur intereested its like a new bike

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If your planning on freeway I would suggest 500cc + I used to ride my KAW 440ZX on the freeway and well to say the least it was fucking scary , Only did it a couple times.

A KZ1000 can be found for around 1grand if you shop around.