How has Ohio Riders affected you?

Casper

I was thinking about this the other day. I've met so many awesome guys and gals because of this site. When I started it two years ago, I had no idea it would balloon the way it did. It was just a site for some local riders to organize rides. Now with over 1600 members, I'm always hearing and seeing posts about random people meeting up for rides and becoming friends. So I pose the question, how has Ohio Riders affected you?

its getting me out of the closet. the moto-rider closet.

i still havent told my parents yet though.

seriously, Kudos to you on your little project. it has turned into something to be proud of. i at least appreciate what you have created and plan to take full advantage of it.

what are your plans for a future state?

if no plans, what thoughts?

Its been a really good experience for me the rides and especially the people I've met. I've been riding for about 26 years and learning new things from the younger crowd thanks to Nick, Natedog, playerpro, fusion, Ninjachk(patience)Ha Ha and some of the other members I would'nt trade it for anything. Thanks a bunch Satan and Born Sinner. Keep it rolling..PS Thanks to Dustin for the good advise.

• Upvote 1

thanks a million guys, through ohioriders i have met alot of awesome people, rode with everyone, and learned bits and pieces from a few. I have an awesome time on any of the rides, and anytime i go up to c-bus (thanks for letting me crash at your house!) you guys rock :cheers:

It's a blast having rides on the weekends now. I always rode solo until meeting up with so many people on here.

It's given me something to do for 8 hours at work, when I should be working...

Gotta thank Putty for posting up video's so I can watch those when the forum is kind of slow and I still have work to do at work, but don't want to.

Thanks Satan and CBRgirl. This place is a blast. It's full of opportunity.

I've met a bunch of awesome people, and gotten some great tips from them to improve my riding technique...

I've gotten involved in a few spirited debates where i've learned a few things about myself, and shared my views with others...

thanks a ton, this place rocks...

alright, big thanks to ben, carrie, WHITEY(I still don't know the proper way to spell y-t but that's my interpretation of the name) and everyone else who keeps this site going. And yeah ohioriders is kinda a big deal nowadays.

but I have met alot of you guys now and I can't say that I regret it either, everyone here knows how to have a good time, everyone is welcomed and no one is rejected. I have no complaints about the board whatsoever and I am glad I found this place. It has been amazing. And I don't know what else I would do at work either....

Thanks to all our members....without you we would be very lonely. I can say... I have met a lot of new friends and very interesting people. I know with all of the members now, we are only going to get bigger and better. As for the future of OhioRiders.....We got some ideas and things in the works....

Again... Thanks to EVERYONE for making this site GREAT!!!!!!

My hat is off to you...(if I wore one)

ive met alot of great people, who i turn to for advice now. great friendships. and some have also helped me become a better rider! its great having someone to ride with and this site brings riders together in the same area that you wouldn't meet otherwise.

I won a track day at Mid-Ohio!! Which I have planned for Sept 22nd and which I am looking forward to with eager anticipation.

I guess I'll just reiterate what everyone else said.....I've made some awesome friends here, learned to be a better rider, and overall I have gotten so much more ENJOYMENT out of my new hobby than if I was just out there without Ohio Riders connecting me to other people!

Oh and I also learned that Schmuckingham's stash of naughty pics is far larger than I had even imagined :lol: