How has Ohio Riders affected you?

Casper

I used to ride solo, happened upon this site randomly. Seemed like a bunch of cool people. I've gotten the chance to ride with a bunch of nice people, make friends, and who have been able to help me out with my bike, and let me borrow tools, etc. i definitely have to thank everyone!

• 4 years later...

Met a few people and good friends that share the same interests, seen a lot of idiots and been able to become a better riding by rider with those people who have more seat time. Plus the networking on here is awesome. If you need anything or someone for a specific job, you can usually find it on here, or at least sine good leads.

To me this site represents fulfillment of the promise of what technology can offer by helping to bring people with a common interest together in real life.

I've met so many great people and been on so many amazing rides that I never would have experienced without this tool to coordinate the meet-ups. Being able to keep in touch with those people between rides is icing on the cake.

Plus it's always nice to have an additional source of funny cat pictures.

I absolutely love it, I'm kind of addicted... haha. I've only met Chris so far (chier2), but that's going to change tomorrow! I appreciate the knowledge & help everyone happily gives out, along with the comedy! Thanks for making this site, and I am very glad that I have gotten involved in it. Even as a "newb" I appreciate all that everyone offers & I look forward to becoming a 10k one day!

To watch out for midgets on bikes with guns.

Actually, I have met a lot of supportive, kind, helpful, fun and loving people here.

I have learned a lot, laughed a lot and prayed a lot.

Thank you CBR girl

....and Casper.

This place gave me new friends, met people with things in common, learning tools to apply in everday life, and if shit ever hits the fan I will miss you all.....unless you come for supplies I have, then I promise I wont miss you.....with every shot anyway:D

I love this forum, My friend told me about it and i will always be on here. Ive gained some good friends and have learned alot of experience from riding with u guys. Being with a group just makes u feel wanted and frankly makes u feel good. Talk to u guys soon and safe riding

I've met some great people and gained some great friends on this site, and the amount of info and support for new riders here is amazing, not sure I would have made it past my first year of riding if I hadn't found it.