Ghost ride the whip

88lx5oh

nothing racist about such a comment...the way I see it, if anyone things it's a racist thing to say, well....

they dress like that

put 22's on a car

pimp it out like crap

live in the hood

dress like a gang member

act like a fool

show little IQ

listen to rap/crap

happen to be black....

fit's a profile is all....and nothing wrong with profiling....if the shoe fits.....and these freaks fit the profile....typical hood.....

DUMb rappers and their gay ass muther fuking songs....... only the ignorant...

I am not racist...... just cant stand that shit!!!!

DUMb rappers and their gay ass muther fuking songs....... only the ignorant...

I am not racist...... just cant stand that shit!!!!

LOL, I bet you are at home as we speak with your hat on crooked, pants sagging, and throwing up gang signs in your bathroom morror......

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/stupid-1.jpg

"I'm the shiznit"

LOL, I bet you are at home as we speak with your hat on crooked, pants sagging, and throwing up gang signs in your bathroom morror......

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/stupid-1.jpg

"I'm the shiznit"

oh yea because im

white

hate rap

listen to rock and only rock oh yea sounds like me alright

oh yea because im

white

hate rap

listen to rock and only rock oh yea sounds like me alright

Yup typical signs of hip hop denial. The first step my son is to admit you have a problem. Then and only then will you be able to acheive internal happiness. Someone told me you were the favor flav fan club president, and that pdqgp ghost rides his station wagon while taking his kids to soccer practice. Guys, ask yourself this............ what would Chuck Norris do??????

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/chucknorris-1.jpg

That is pretty lame anyways, get out next to your car while its doing .000mph and what?

What does rap or black people have to do with this. Atleast the video with E40 was just a music video. All the white people are actually stupid enough to jump in there POS and jump out while its going. The only other ppl I see do this are like jamacians, or dealers. Both can probably afford to do it.

Lol I dont get the comment. "I wonder if he knows hes white." Or maybe I forgot that people arn't allowed to do certian things, or be intrested in certian things or styles because of there skin color??

What year is this? Seriously, just because hip hop enthusiast who may have been black beat you ladies up everytime you put on your black nailpolish and white face paint doesn't meant anything.