if you two guys ride a gsxr and r6 on fri in new albany holl

rettrodoll

If you were in new albany on friday night with a group and were riding a gsxr yellow and r6 blue get at me, we need to talk about some stuff that happened that night. Sorry to have post this here but I didn't get the guys numbers and And dont have there screen names.

If you were in new albany on friday night with a group and were riding a gsxr yellow and r6 blue get at me, we need to talk about some stuff that happened that night. Sorry to have post this here but I didn't get the guys numbers and And dont have there screen names.

Two of the people involved in that do not post on this board. I'll see if I can find some numbers for them.

why so secretive, what happened?

Asain and I came out of the darkness like ninjas and clotheslined two riders. We then chased after their bikes, hopped on, and rode off (back into the darkness). In the process of stripping the bikes down! :D

why so secretive, what happened?

Asain and I came out of the darkness like ninjas and clotheslined two riders. We then chased after their bikes, hopped on, and rode off (back into the darkness). In the process of stripping the bikes down! :D

A Suzuki and a Yamaha?? Couldn't you have chosen better bikes? :lol: