coming soon to a neighborhood near you

Joe

One of the cars my g/f is seriously considering. Make sure to get it loaded up with the heated/cooled seats and Nav.

Sadly, you can only get the AWD w/ the 250, so she would be stuck w/ the small motor, as she will only buy AWD. We still gotta drive the G35x sedan and AWD 3-series before she can decide.

Go look/drive the 335 or 328 for that matter. You'll be way happier and a lot less but hurt. Lexus tried to rape me for a 250AWD so I got a 325 instead, not even like it was a compromise anyways. WAYYYYY better ride/car/everything. And to top it off, the IS is in the end still a Toyota.

Go look/drive the 335 or 328 for that matter. You'll be way happier and a lot less but hurt. Lexus tried to rape me for a 250AWD so I got a 325 instead, not even like it was a compromise anyways. WAYYYYY better ride/car/everything. And to top it off, the IS is in the end still a Toyota.

Are you kidding me? Lexus is not Toyota, its a completely different company, but parented by Toyota.

I work at Lexus, they wont hurt me on price.

I won't own a BMW as I prefer to enjoy my car on the road, not a shop.

The IS500 will be nice if they use the 5.0L out of the LS600h and not the 4.6L from the LS460.

Spaceghost knows what my out of pocket will be ;)

Are you kidding me? Lexus is not Toyota, its a completely different company, but parented by Toyota.

The IS500 will be nice if they use the 5.0L out of the LS600h and not the 4.6L from the LS460.

Like I said, I HATE you!

Not trying to start a fight, but Toyota and Lexus are the same, I don't care who the parent is. Design cues, components, platforms, options, everthing is shared. You're basically trying to say that a Mercury isn't a Ford.

That's great that you get a worker comp.

No, No and No again. Maybe a decade ago their reliabilty was down but not anymore. I can drive to hell and back and the car won't give me sh*t. Even if it did, I 1. Get a free BMW loaner to drive the entire time, 2. They'll drive to wherever I am to get my car and give me the loaner, 3.Don't pay for a thing for 4 years/unlimited miles except for tires. Does Lexus do that(take out #2, I know they'll do that)?

I'm pretty sure they are using the 460's motor, at least that's what I've been reading.

I'm not trying to sway you or anything like that. People like what they like. There are just a lot of misconceptions about BMW's that are made because of people's anchient views. If the 3 series was that bad it wouldn't have been ranked within the top 10 of its category for the last decade by multiple car authorities. I do think the IS500 will compete well with the 335i but in no way will be able to compete with the new M3 due out next year.

Good luck with the new ride.

BMW reliabilty is an oxymoron.I will give them credit though they broke in to the top 10 on the JD Power 2006 report, they made number 9.I don't care if you do get a loaner it SUCKS when your car breaks down.My wife had a Town & Country mini van,nothing pisses you off more than writng a check for the car payment with a loaner in the garage.I work with Joe at Lexus so I am a fan of Lexus and will agree with you that they share some parts ie the ES350 and Camry,RX and Highlander.Keep in mind though that NO Lexus vehicles are produced in the U.S. and Toyota has no RWD sedans or V8 sedans.I do love the M cars I just would prefer to own a Lexus.The good news is we live in America where we can all drive what we want and what a bunch of choices we have.I got the exhaust part # ready for you Joe when you get it.