Would you do this for your wife....

black00ws6

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

price was 341 for the VIP lounge tix.

Damn, what up baller! :eek:

To answer your question, yes, I would go.

And for the rest of you homos saying you wouldn't go, have you considered that there will most probably be a ton of smoking hot girls there? Quit being gay and see the big picture, people.

there was a concert here about a month ago...ive seen this guy a couple times, and i know every time, there will be naked chicks, the whole bit

my g/f isnt into that music AT ALL, but, the idiot that i am, i decided to ask her, (so i didnt look like a dick) thinking she would say no....it backfired on me, she went, and i saw minimum titties

next time, im gonna tell her my buddy called me w/ an extra ticket that day.

Damn, what up baller! :eek:

To answer your question, yes, I would go.

And for the rest of you homos saying you wouldn't go, have you considered that there will most probably be a ton of smoking hot girls there? Quit being gay and see the big picture, people.

Im glad there is still some rational thinking left here.

The rest of you should really stop trying so hard to be as masculine as you can muster and admit to yourself that it probably will be a very good show. If Pharrell isn't too cool to associate with him you carabineer wearing, wolf shirt owning, tubby white boys sure as hell are not.

I would def go I wont lie I do like some of his music. IM not afraid to admit it. Plus like a few others had mentioned the girls that are going to be there are hott. It wouldnt be a half bad show I think at least ha. The only problem I saw 170 per ticket is pretty high but if it makes your girl happy.