Do you have a camper I can rent?

Guest Beckett

Guest Beckett
I know this seems like an odd request. I'm sure there is someone with something out there that will work for me. My girlfriend and I along with another couple will be attending Jamboree In The Hills 2007. It's a country music festival located in St. Clairsville OH (I go for the beer).... Anyways... We will be leaving on July 18th and returning on July 23rd. I am looking rent someones camper to simply sleep in. It really doens't matter to us what it is as long as it sleeps at least 4 people (motorhome, camper, pop-up). I do have a truck to pull the camper if need-be. I only want to spend about $200 to rent your camper, due to the fact I can get a hotel room for around $50 a night, but prefer to stay in the campground. I will bring the camper back in as good if not better shape than it left. It will be detailed and cleaned and as good as new when I bring it back to you. Please let me know what you have, pictures would also be nice.

Guest Beckett
Looks like I just bought a stolen camper. I may just let you rent it. :D

Why do people feel the need to thread jack? Do you have that much time on your hands?

Guest Beckett
they only way i would see if someone would do this is, they get a copy of a driver's license and insurace card. and sign some paper work. just like buying a car or renting a car.

This thread wasn't "do you think someone will rent me their camper"......... I appreciate all of your input, but if you don't have a camper for me to rent, move on.