and you thought you're tv was big?

Rustlestiltskin

There are plasmas that are larger than that. It is the largest LCD tv though. There is a local c-bus guy that has a way larger plasma.

I have seen the new ceramic molds they use for the glass to keep it flat and that 108" is on the small side.

I'll take the employee discount on the 103in plasma. They have two hanging in our lunchroom at corporate :)

We get it for like $55k

http://catalog2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ModelDetail?displayTab=O&storeId=11201&catalogId=13051&itemId=98050&catGroupId=14624&surfModel=TH-103PF9UK

I want a case, gears of war, and that TV. Girls can come too.

I just beat Gears 2 hours ago. I think I woulda pooped in my pants from seeing some of the Locusts on a 108' LCD haha. There WILL be a gears of war 2, write that down.

Everyone loves to talk up projectors. I've yet to see a projector that looks good in a well-lit room. I've seen plenty of rear-projection and flat panel TV's that still look great when the room is bright.

Sure, they look great in a dim or dark room. But I'm not going to watch football with my friends in the dark.

Everyone loves to talk up projectors. I've yet to see a projector that looks good in a well-lit room. I've seen plenty of rear-projection and flat panel TV's that still look great when the room is bright.

Sure, they look great in a dim or dark room. But I'm not going to watch football with my friends in the dark.

True, they serve a different style of viewing is all.

My Sharp LCD is too bright to leave the OPC turned off. It auto dimms when it gets dark. Otherwise It is blinding at night. And It looks just good as my Samsung 32 CRT HD TV during the day. I was watching CLB game the other night and reconized a couple of friends behind the goal in the seats. In fact I find myself watching more TV in my bedroom than in the viewing room with all my home theater equipment. Sharp FTW. My next HD TV will be a Large Sharp LCD but not quite 108".