If you had to rank your car(s)....

V8 Beast

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how are people putting themselfs in "classes" when their car is not even running or their car has yet to make that much power?

I think +54rwhp with an adequate fuel system and associated tuning is not too difficult to attain :)

That's the least of my achievements I'm worried about.

im like a k right now. but new engine is going together. still trying to get the little m block so i can crank it up. ill have a new quickfuel 750 blow through for sale if i do aquire the new block in time for this season. if not i sould be in class a but i still dont street race!

We need a dig race this summer. I had a good time on the freeway last year, now it is time to see how we fair against each other from a dig.

cool sounds like fun ...mine is in Ky getting the rear panel painted the flame color like i wanted in the 1st place ....been thinking about putting a little bottle on it ;) ...but if i start doing that then stuff will start falling apart...my 60ft got killed when i cut the spring to lower the front best is 1.72

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t75/MaverickGrabber1972/2006_07_27_0016.jpg?t=1171256262

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t75/MaverickGrabber1972/2006_07_27_0062.jpg?t=1171256083

I have noticed that a lot of you class A and class B guys are garaged.... hmmmmmm :D

Are you picking on me?I will be out in the spring,I cant believe im selling the top half on my engine and only have less than 20 miles on it.

Oh well, time for bigger and better things

Are you picking on me?I will be out in the spring,I cant believe im selling the top half on my engine and only have less than 20 miles on it.

Oh well, time for bigger and better things

Who me :D

We need to set up some LSX races at the track if you, Anthony, Sam, Linn, Austin, and me are ever all running at the same....