If you had to rank your car(s)....

V8 Beast

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my wife watched that Top Gear vid Brian posted in the Vids section, and wants me to buy a Veyron.

So hypothetically, let's say I got one. It doesn't put down 1001rwhp, yet I'd be willing to bet it would pretty much own anyone in the WTF category from a roll while being in the Class B range. A football field length every second, tires that will wear down in 15 minutes, full tank of gas gone in 12 minutes.

I need a horsepower gauge :(

Well my wife watched that Top Gear vid Brian posted in the Vids section, and wants me to buy a Veyron.

So hypothetically, let's say I got one. It doesn't put down 1001rwhp, yet I'd be willing to bet it would pretty much own anyone in the WTF category from a roll while being in the Class B range. A football field length every second, tires that will wear down in 15 minutes, full tank of gas gone in 12 minutes.

I need a horsepower gauge :(

Yes, technically if you bought a Veyron, you would be in every catagory.

how are people putting themselfs in "classes" when their car is not even running or their car has yet to make that much power?

Most people are already where they are going to be for next season. If not they have a good idea, and already have the mods in their garage. WTF, A, and B are pretty much empty. This is just an whp poll.... we know that in real life weight, tires, power curve, torque, and driver error can make an 800whp car run 12 second 1/4 miles.... or a 600whp car run 9's. And from a roll race if they are spinning in place they are not beating anyone.