Valentine's Plans, what ya doin for the lady?

SpaceGhost

Guest mrhobbz
A rose for every month we've been together, (16), a gigantic box of chocolates - big enough to turn an anorexic model into an obese cow, a card, and a $200 ring from zales.. Oh and I'm also going to grace her with the chance to play with my testicles.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am flying to San Jose to hopefully get a better paying job.

But I did leave her Valentines cards from me and the kids around the house before I left.

I took her to Mitchells on Monday, she loves that Lobster Bisque and they have an excellent Malbec.

Valentines day is lame. I dont worry about it because she gets valentines day 3-7 times a month...

Gifts, suprise dinners, candle lit baths, prescheduled appointments at Charles Penzone, putting teddy bears in the passenger seat of her car while she is at work, sending flowers, giving her manicures and pedicures, and last but not least, showing her how much I love her constantly.

I dont need a special day for this. I call it being married.

Guest temptina
A rose for every month we've been together, (16), a gigantic box of chocolates - big enough to turn an anorexic model into an obese cow, a card, and a $200 ring from zales.. Oh and I'm also going to grace her with the chance to play with my testicles.

ahh the roses for every month you have been together is very sweet.

Guest Mushijobah
My wife takes each holiday to prove I am a jackass. She kept hinting she wanted a new purse so less than a week before valentines day she buys a $500 purse which leaves me with nothing to get. So I absolutely refuse to ever buy another gift.

You guys don't seem happy..... Do you need to talk?

My plan is to walk around campus until I find a girl single on V-Day...and then bring her back to my room for a little candle light Noodle-In-A-Cup meal. Then fuck the living shit out of her on video.

I will only give you credit if you post the video on the internets. That would be ace.