Who are you?

ImUrOBGYN

What's someone doing with your name? Google your name and what's the first link you get?

Here's mine. Taken from the first link I received from Google for "Christian Rodriguez".

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=26787

:(

shit your in jail I was going to ask about a beer tommrow

I turn up about 500 sites which is surprising for a name like "Caxide", but most of them are my cousin (Jeff Caxide) because he's in a legit band (ISIS).

The ones for me are mostly from an old shitty band I was in, but there was one from 2001 that was from a northeast middle school science thing, in which apparently a group of my friends and I did research on plants....i don't remember it, but apparently it was notable.

John Rogers went on to print the second complete English Bible in 1537. It was, however, the first English Bible translated from the original Biblical languages of Hebrew & Greek. He printed it under the pseudonym "Thomas Matthew", (an assumed name that had actually been used by Tyndale at one time) as a considerable part of this Bible was the translation of Tyndale, whose writings had been condemned by the English authorities. It is a composite made up of Tyndale's Pentateuch and New Testament (1534-1535 edition) and Coverdale's Bible and some of Roger's own translation of the text. It remains known most commonly as the Matthew-Tyndale Bible. It went through a nearly identical second-edition printing in 1549.

John Rogers was born in 1500 in the parish of Aston, near Birmingham. He was a minister, Bible translator and commentator. John Rogers was the first English Protestant martyr to be executed by Mary I of England, a.k.a. “Queen Bloody Mary”. He was burned at the stake on February 4, 1555 at Smithfield.

http://www.greatsite.com/timeline-english-bible-history/john-rogers.html

i was burned at teh stake :(

In regards to mine, this isn't the first person with my name who has issues. I actually had FBI visit friends and gf's while living in College Station, TX looking for me and telling everyone I was wanted for rape and murder. I finally had enough and called them one morning and had them come to my house. This was for one in California, so different guy. :roll: They came to my house and only one guy got out. I couldn't really see the other one since the windows were so darkly tinted.

He grilled me about a bunch of shit. Same name, Puerto Rican, same area in california I lived in, as well. Seemed to coincendental to him, I guess. He kept telling me, "Well, you could've got those earring later, or you could've grown your hair since then", etc. I finally asked to see the picture since he kept looking at it and he didnt' want to show me at first. I literally snatched it out of his hand to see it... It looked nothing f'n like me. I just started laughing and asked if he was serious and he actually tried to convince me maybe it was me. I just kept laughing in his face and told him I didn't appreciate them smearing my name all over town and if they'd harassed Christian Rodriguez who played for Texas A&M (same town). I knew they hadn't as he'd never lived in CA and he was too young.

But anyway, there's my story. Even when you know you haven't raped and/or murdered someone, it's still a bit unsettling to have the FBI running around accusing you of such a thing. I've had problems with the law before, and let me tell you, sometimes you are guilty until proven innocent... and that's if you have the money to do so.

In regards to mine, this isn't the first person with my name who has issues. I actually had FBI visit friends and gf's while living in College Station, TX looking for me and telling everyone I was wanted for rape and murder. I finally had enough and called them one morning and had them come to my house. This was for one in California, so different guy. :roll: They came to my house and only one guy got out. I couldn't really see the other one since the windows were so darkly tinted.

He grilled me about a bunch of shit. Same name, Puerto Rican, same area in california I lived in, as well. Seemed to coincendental to him, I guess. He kept telling me, "Well, you could've got those earring later, or you could've grown your hair since then", etc. I finally asked to see the picture since he kept looking at it and he didnt' want to show me at first. I literally snatched it out of his hand to see it... It looked nothing f'n like me. I just started laughing and asked if he was serious and he actually tried to convince me maybe it was me. I just kept laughing in his face and told him I didn't appreciate them smearing my name all over town and if they'd harassed Christian Rodriguez who played for Texas A&M (same town). I knew they hadn't as he'd never lived in CA and he was too young.

But anyway, there's my story. Even when you know you haven't raped and/or murdered someone, it's still a bit unsettling to have the FBI running around accusing you of such a thing. I've had problems with the law before, and let me tell you, sometimes you are guilty until proven innocent... and that's if you have the money to do so.

Stop your bitching you stupid minority.

http://www.franklincountysheriff.net/about/dispatch.htm Right above the red letters that say "Tips for Callers".

OK, I found this last year and actually called the guy.

1) I was born in St.Albans, VT.

2) My dad's side of the family, including him, still liver there.

3) He's in Franklin county, VT. I'm in Franklin county, OH.

I called my dad and asked what's up with the family name or if he was any relation. He said no relation and that he had never heard of him. Desrochers is not a common name, however you will run it to it in the Northern states a bit more.

The guy won some $. 12/5/2006 Joseph Desrochers Swanton, VT Tv Guide Crossword $1,000 Ste Marie`S Swanton

http://www.shaggyssnackbar.com/

Google also pulled up my autox times for 2005 at an event in Indy. Carl was on there too.