POST PICS and VIDS OF YOUR RIDE!!!!

SPLN SUX

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doesn't seem too bad, the car is in very nice shape. the only needs are ball joint and throw out bearing- I'm just going to replace the whole clutch kit

http://www.amazon.com/EXEDY-KHC08-OEM-Replacement-Clutch/dp/B001B5EEEQ

buy this one, i have it in my 2003 civic and its great, super light pedal feel.

http://www.amazon.com/EXEDY-KHC08-OEM-Replacement-Clutch/dp/B001B5EEEQ

buy this one, i have it in my 2003 civic and its great, super light pedal feel.

what kind of warranty do they offer? I didn't see it listed, autozone has a lifetime one for 120

found it. 12 month. whats going to be the difference between that and the autozone one?

^^ Absolutely Gorgeous. Please, for the love of god, keep that gem away from the race track :)

Afraid that's not gonna happen. Haha. Exterior wise it'll stay looking like that but unfortunately have to be a higher ride height for track setup.

In a short while I will cross the point of no return when the roll bar gets welded into it.

Afraid that's not gonna happen. Haha. Exterior wise it'll stay looking like that but unfortunately have to be a higher ride height for track setup.

In a short while I will cross the point of no return when the roll bar gets welded into it.

atta boy

acklac's retarded, don't listen to him

My friends know that I've struggled with it. A white non-sunroof 5-speed FD is one of the most rare and sought after versions right now and I think near stock good condition ones will only go up in value...but in the end it's not gonna be worth huge money so I'm going to enjoy it as I see fit.

Once the bar is in it and the decision is final I'll be fine and not look back.

• Casper unpinned this topic