Casper

Which bike should be my next?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which bike should be my next?

• BMW R1200GS
    • Triumph Tiger 1050i
    • Suzuki V-Strom
    • Ducati Multistrada 1100S

I can't prove it either. I know that some of the chassis stuff that bolts to the SV will work for the DL.

To each their own. All else equal, I'd get the better looking bike. But, my head always goes into thought mode: "If something major breaks, what will it cost me in parts to fix". Just my guess, the 'zuki would be cheaper.

My vote is the BMW R1200 GS. The suspension and the brakes are top notch plus the bike comes with a three year 36,000 mile warranty. The cross spoke wheels are badass (tubeless spoked wheel) the luggage is nice plus if you get the adventure you get a nine gallon fuel tank. Be great for a trip out west

The Hypermotard is wicked cool for sure but I wouldn't put it in the 'tourer' category. After about 1 hour of riding that bad boy I was ready to get off and have a hot little number rub my ass for a bit. There is no doubt that the HM is fucking bad ass.

And there's something wrong with that?....lol

I'm voting for the Triumph Tiger. I've had a thing for this bike since I first saw one.

See, that's what I was thinking. The Triumph just has this sexiness about it. Honestly though, I think I could own any of them and be quite happy. That's the problem. I can't freaking decide. But I am leaning towards the Tiger.

I thought you already had a Tiger ordered......Then got cold feet at the altar??? roflmao.gif

If you get the Duc.....Then you can park in the "special" area at Indy next year & get your bike knocked over too! ;)

Personally.....I think they're all fugly as hell. I do know people though who have the V-strom & absolutely LOVE it!!!

The more I look at the Beemer.....It grows on me. I kinda like how it looks a bit more dirt bike/rugged, less freakshow conglomeration. I think the Duc would be 2nd

Edited by Fonzie

Ben you really really need to ride a new honda vfr interceptor. i think youd really like the bike.

its a great compromise for someone getting out of sportbikes and into a touring.

i couldnt believe that i was riding a sport touring bike when i rode it. they are amazing bikes

Ben you really really need to ride a new honda vfr interceptor. i think youd really like the bike.

its a great compromise for someone getting out of sportbikes and into a touring.

i couldnt believe that i was riding a sport touring bike when i rode it. they are amazing bikes

I believe he is looking for an enduro style bike not a sport cruiser.

what happened to the interceptor?
I believe he is looking for an enduro style bike not a sport cruiser.

f4isvt is correct